Sunday afternoon Mags/Grulls

Gordantell

Hey all,

With Maube's Mags/grulls run winding down and them moving on to a full time SSC run I'm going to start up a run on Sunday.

Start time will be around 6:30 (the sunday early Kara run has been doing a 4 hr full clear so this should work).

My initial idea is to alternate weeks, that is, do Grulls one week, mags the next week. There is a time restriction because we are trying to fit this in before Shelah's Kara run later sunday evening. Should it appear that we can down the bosses in enough time we will try both runs on the same night, but I will call the raid to avoid delaying the other Kara run.

Please sign up here providing:

-Your characters name

-class and spec (especially if it makes a usage difference, e.g. all druids, shadow/holy priest, ect.).

-alts : please list any alts you would be willing to bring, I will make every effort to try and gets everyones mains in but we might have to do some creative swapping from week to week.

Hoping to get this up and running starting 7/27 (a week from this coming sunday)

-Gordantell

Almost 100 views and 8? sign ups? Damnit people Sign up!

Edited by Gordantell

hrm, sounds interesting... I'm willing to bring my holy paly, kthylus. I'm currently working on getting him some gear so hopefully he will be ready.

I'm interested! I would like to bring Delurn - Druid Moonkin, but I could also bring Lomar-Prot Warrior, Zumat-Mage, or Bralor-Holy Priest if needed.

Anytime I am not working and in game, you're welcome to either the Kitten or the Lock. I'd be happy to fill in anytime for anything.

I can probably do this. Sign me up.

BM Hunter

FYI, I won't be available this coming week (will be out of town) and POSSIBLY not the next Sunday...

Edited by Gortusk

I could make a new Sunday raid, since it'd be short :p My preference would be to bring Scryll, but I can bring Ronstin as well if he's needed. I can fill with Greenspring but would really rather not bring him full-time.

Hey all,

So far we have 7 solid sign ups and two maybies. If you have any desire to be a part of this please sign up. I'm not going to put any serious effort into getting this going if we don't have at least 20 people sign up. If you are interested sign up here and spread the word to others.

Thanks,

Gordantell

I'd like to be part of it as well. Gord, if you think we can run the whole instance in less than two hours, several members of our Kara run should be able to come as well. But maybe we should consider starting a bit earlier.

Shelah / Shadow Priestess

I'd like to be part of it as well. Gord, if you think we can run the whole instance in less than two hours, several members of our Kara run should be able to come as well. But maybe we should consider starting a bit earlier.

Shelah / Shadow Priestess

Gruul's lair is 30 min tops with a group that knows the encounter, same with mags

If its not in the way of the late Kara run and/or me mowing the lawn ;) then count me (Perthes) or my Ice Mage (Dragev) in...

EDIT:

Just a tad lil info about my mage. He is Arcane / Ice speced but that is not the problem..

He is a tad.. gimped on his gear.. 2 blue's and rest green.. mhm.. i know.. how on earth did I mess him up you say?

Well I love his name BUT i was tired of having a mage before so i sold his gear and deleted him to then make a ShadowPriest..

Then 2-3 weeks later it got to me.. damn.. expansion is coming out and some nice update's might be in store for the mages... /slap forehead.

I sent a petition to Bliz and asked for an "undelete" of him and voila.. he is back but is running around nekkid.. the gear he have now is just something i found cheap on the AH so he could perform SOME WHAT okey.. But yeah.. as I said.. a BIG gimp... I was hoping to get a few instances / Kara / Gruul / Mags run to build him up slowly but surely.

I have already made a list for him to work on. But this list is a full time project lol..

As I have a 54 Warrior that im also wanting to work on.. heck im not sure who to play when im not on Pert anymore lol

/slap forehead over and over

Edited by Perthes

me mowing the lawn

I hate that boss... seems these days his respawn timer is faster than a week... and the longer you take to gettin around to killing him the harder he is next time and the longer he takes to die O-o

Ori, you as a cow should be perfect for battling this mob. The grass is where you get your veggies of the day aint it?

I thought all Tauren's was gracing the lawn when they were looking for a challenge

:thumbsup:;)

Hey all,

After doing some one on ones we have about 20 people so far that have said they will come. If you have not posted yet PLEASE DO!

As you can see there are a few people that offered up multiple alts for the run. I need to know who is planning on coming so I can figure which of those alts will best fit our needs. Please spread the word with your friends also. I'd like to start at exactly 6:30 and don't want to spend time looking for fill ins.

For week one we will only be doing Grulls. Many of the people will still be on a timer from the WED Mags run so there's no point in trying for it this week. That will provide us the time to do Grulls with room for error.

Please bring your consumables, the flasks from the Ethereals work great (not so worthless now are they B. ;) ) buff food, ect. The Crusher bank has alot of these flasks, and this is exactly why they are there, please grab one that works for you.

In terms of group make up we could use another warlock or two, a healing priest or two, and, believe it or not, we have had no warriors sign up (excepting the people with alt lists). Going to probably need at least 1-2 more tanks, would be nice to get an actual warrior.

That's it for now. Will be online tonight drumming up more people. If anyone has any stratedgy tips or just tips please share em, there will be a few folks in the raid that have never been to Grulls.

-Gordantell

(p.s. for those of you that have offered a list of toons I will be getting with you as soon as I can on who to bring.)

Nusnyrea is down!

Nunsyrea

Demonology Warlock w/Fel Guard preferred.

** I HAVEN'T EVER RUN GRUUL'S before! **

I am excited to try!

If you need to contact in RL:

Daniel (818) 908-0709.

ALSO!!! If you want Eneloj on board as a healer extraordinairre, she will be available on Sunday at 8:00 p.m. Server time, so we'd have to bump it forward a little. She words. BOO! ;-)

Thank you!

Hey all,

There is information for EVERYONE in the raid so don't skim this.

We are almost at the 25 mark. Only real gap is tanks and healers. Currently have 2 solid tanks and a maybe, andd 3 Solid healer with a maybe. We are going to need at least one more tank and 3 more healers. I have one person that can be either tank or healer but the other players with "stables" to choose from are being used for other needs.

Here is what we have so far:

Tanks:

-Ascoli (prot pali)

-Oriah (Feral Druid)

-Verthal (prot pali)

-Foroshell (prot pali)

Healers:

-Kthykus (holy pali)

-Jasena (holy pali- in charge of pali power, cause I know how much you love to hear us ######)

-Lesedi (Holy priest)

-Zurash

-Fringa (resto druid)

-Aletia (holy pali)

-Verrisi's priest or pali (subject to change)

-Morphie (disc priest)

Others (dps and off tank rolls):

Delurn (boomkin, Kiggler tank)

Nusnyrea (Warlock- Olm Duty)

Vrugz (warlock- Olm Duty)

Tainish (Warlock- Olm duty)

Xephist - Gordantell's Mage alt (raid leader) (Mage- Krosh Mage Tank)

Almost pure DPS:

Baracko (dps and macroed rez target)

Tonac (hunter)

Anamarie (hunter)

Kieranna (hunter)

Perthes (hunter)

Vierendelen (Rogue-interrupter)

Shelah (Shadow priest- extra heal and/or mana battery. How far up the tree are ya anyways?)

Xiris (mage- gonna toss you a link for mage tanking gear so check back, would love to have you take over for Verissi once we get you geared for it)

That's 25 if everyone shows.

Kaz, I'm going to ask you to bring Zurash at this point as we are really in need of healers.

Subs:

Vickie (rogue)

Xiris and Perthes. I'd love it if one of you can work on gear to become the new Mage tank (really want to bring Gordantell as soon as I can)

here is a link for gear:

(Link for mage gear Mage tanking Gear

you might also want to hit up Maube as she was tanking it the entire wed. run.

Start time is 6;30pm Server sharp. I will start invites around 6:00 pm (server).

Think Maube on this, we start pulling AT 6:30. If we are going to be able eventually do both Mags and Grulls we have to start on time.

Loot rules: Think I'll just go with what Maube does.

1. One week wait before rolling on loot. I'm looking for folks on a regular basis. So once you've run a full run with us the next week you (and all your alts you may bring in the future) are eligible to roll on loot.

2. One piece per night. Once eligible you can grab one piece a night.

3. Spec rollers get priority. If your rolling for an off spec then priority will go to those rolling for spec, exceptions will be made for those that respeced specifically to fill a hole. If you want to roll for an off spec It will be treated like rule 4 below.

4. If everyone eligible passes on a piece then it becomes open to all. SO if it's your first week and/or you had already got something, if everyone passes you may roll on it (rather see something used then de'd). If you get something with this exception then you can only get a second item if no one else rolls on it, or all the other rollers had also gotten something (spread the wealth).

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell