July Promotions

Borg

*Returning from a campaigns in the Alterac Valley Morgh places his battle armor on their stands and sits at the fire burning inside the chiefs quarters of the Skullcrusher Crater hidden garrison.*

"Enough dancing with those devils this evening?"; asked a skeletal frame from the corner.

*in a deep breath and turn of his head Morgh grunts and nods an approval as he snacks on some old jerky*

"There have been several Elder declarations requiring your final stamp of approval my friend"; the skeletal frame remarks as he moves from the corner shadows.

Placing the pile of parchments upon a table...Galam, Warlock Undead guard, sifts thru the parchments and begins to read the letter from Elder Kalea.

"From the tent of the Elder of the PeeTub, I Kalea have found support for the following Peons to be promoted to the glorious status of Grunt in the Clan Skullcrusher Garrison."; Galam reads as he turns and gestures toward Morgh

"She does have a flare for protocol does she not"; Galam says with a grin.

As Morgh nods and enjoys the jerkey by the fire he stands and moves toward Galam still reading the parchment.

"Peon Ferjaman of Uglutz, Peon Lesedi of Kalea herself, Peon Perthes and Vierreenddaahlun....Vierr"; Galam gets frustrated and hands parchment to Morgh

"Here...not having some mandible makes this name for you to say..."; Galam buffs.

"Vierelden....heheh I don't even think his previous nickname would have done better for you my friend."; Morgh laughs at Galams difficulties in jest.

"Gud group...they wull du gud in da days tu come."; Morgh cuts his palm, presses his stamp into the blood on the parchment.

"Where be the Warmonger and Captains desingations Galam?; asks Morgh as he shuffles thru the papers.

"Silly bull...your making a mess"; Galam strikes down quickly a dagger that punctures one of the face down documents

"THAT one"; a chuckling Galam remarks as he moves toward the window overlook of the garrison grounds.

"GAH....mr mojo....majik man"; Morgh rebuffs as he tears away the parchment to see the correct document.

"Keep it up....insult me more and youll see what nightmares this Warlock can bring you"; coldly states Galam for the insult of being slurred a form of mage.

Morgh reads the short list....

"Elder of PEETUB...............Captain Nawtay

Elder of CAMPAIGNS.......Warmonger Ascoli

and your buddy here again Galam...

Elder of MERCHANTILE....Captain Vierelden"

"What is this one....Hmmm....Boss promotions....Its been many a moon since we have had this honor....lets see what statues have been formed from the Council Spirit fires"; Morgh comments as he unfurls the parchment and Galam begins to open the accompaning container.

*ashstone statues are placed upon the table by Galam*

"a hunter, a paladin, a mage...ooo your favorite Galam heheh, and...there ya go another warlock buddy"; Morgh ribbs Galam.

"Bring the parchment Galam...we must take these statues to the Alter of the Blood God quickly before the ash statues crumble in this moist Crater air."; Morgh orders as he gathers the 4 statues and he and Galam make thier way to the Garrisons Alter of the Blood God.

As the two make thier way through the halls of the Garrison they make note of the progress the Clan is making in preparations for the upcoming expeditions. Ancient Maube has returned and with her the knowlege of the frozen land of the Liche King. Clan Skullcrusher plans to make a strong statement in honor of the Horde in bringing this lands power into the rightful control of the Horde. Herds of Raptors are being harvested and outfitted in armors to prepare for the upcoming battles.....the thunder Skullcrusher Cavalry hooves with the ear peircing lightning of War Raptors yells is a terrifying combination that will shatter the Icy fortresses in the lands of the Lich King.

Reaching the Alter of the Blood God...Morgh and Galam kneel upon the steps of the platform as the ash statues stand below the giant hovering stone.

"By the order of the Council and Might of the Chief....I Morgh present these grunts to recieve the right of passage to Boss in the glorious garrison of Clan Skullcrusher....loyal protectors and defenders of the Horde!!"; yells Morgh as he stands and raises his fist to the hovering giant stone.

The alter begins to rumble and shake while the patterns within the platform begin to glow white hot....slowly across the giant stone small trickles of blood begin to form and combine down across its surface. Droplets of blood begin to rain down upon the ash statues and they begin to congeal and harden....the platform surface is now white hot and explodes upward in a fountain of energy and heat...bathing the whole alter area in light. As the light fades...Galam and Morgh put down thier arms that protected thier eyes from the searing light. Upon the table are 4 small vials of glowing blood.

"Galam encase those vials within soulstones...we must bring those to their new hosts."; Morgh orders Galam.

NOTE: Long ago the work of Uglutz and Vrugz brought the power of the Blood God to the Clan through this Alter...one of the portals to the GODS.

As the two depart the Alter..Galam looks back and comments.

"Getting blood from a stone....hope it has enough for the campain to come"

"There will be much blood spilled Galam....ours and our enemies....the more we take from them....the more the stone has to give us my friend."; Morgh says calmly as he pats Galam on the shoulder

"Much more to spill....but thats for tomorrow."; Morgh finishes with as they contiue back through the halls of the Garrison.

*nods at the wisdom of the elders*

Welkum grunts, agh congratulations to dose dat be promoted... may latz to dah clan much honor!

*Kadiana delivers small packages wrapped in shiny foil to all of the new grunts*

"Welcome! Here, have a present! Sorry they aren't my favorites, though. Just don't let Kailand have them!"

(Inside, is a slightly-used hair scrunchie which the blood elves, for some strange reason, seem to like... and a bar of bloodthistle-scented soap.)

"Enjoy!"

Edited by Kadi

*Kalea is seen busily setting up a table in the middle of the camp. On it is a feast, set out to celebrate the promotions of our fellow Clan members. To one side is a bar of soap, gloves and a scrub brush for the new Captain of the Peetub.*

Congratulations to you all. *she smiles*

Nawtay, we'll need to talk about your duties for the month later.

Truly well-deserved mentions, Clan. Well done!

*Holyssa eyes the scrunchies as the grunts open their packages, then turns to Cresalia, who is casually sitting by the blood knight's side, cleaning fresh blood stains from her swords*

(whispers) "Do me a favor? We're running low."

*The rogue nods happily with a warm smile, sheathing her weapons and quietly stepping back into the shadows.*

*Kadiana delivers small packages wrapped in shiny foil to all of the new grunts*

"Welcome! Here, have a present! Sorry they aren't my favorites, though. Just don't let Kailand have them!"

(Inside, is a slightly-used hair scrunchie which the blood elves, for some strange reason, seem to like... and a bar of bloodthistle-scented soap.)

"Enjoy!"

Oooh a package for us? SWEEET ::Opens his up and see's the soap:: Err are you saying i smell bad? ::Smells armpits::

Oh wait... its not me.. its Humar.. ::Looks Humar in the eyes::

--::--Humar walks to up to Perthes and takes the soap and sits down by the camp fire and starts to clean himself--::--

Oh oh oh.. a scrunchie i have wanted one real bad since my last one well... i kinda used it on my new goggles. i needed a few of its pins...

//Hugs Kadi

*walks behind Kadi as the packages are being past out, grabbing scrunchies from new grunts and flame-shocking them on the spot.*

Nice try, but due to the Clan's overwhelming anti-scrunchie bias, I made sure that these were fire-proofed before I gave them out.

It is with great honor that I shall be the keeper of da Peetub. Look for me in the next few days Momma. I shall welcome your instructions and guidance.

((Ferjaman and I will be about here and there over the next week or so. We are doing what we can to help his father cope and adjust. As you can imagine it's not an easy task for anyone. I do welcome the diversion and I do miss you all.))

*Kneels before the Peetub, inspecting it with a keen eye.* Hummmm...... dribbles. Gentlemen Puhlease..... Aim those swords, daggers and wands!