I know, I vanished

Eisaac

A little update, for those who remember.

I disappeared, faded into the yellow pages of PGoH history. Game speaking, the cancellation of 3D took the last wind from my sail of gaming. It was not easy getting to it as it is. Cancellation of an international credit card "helped" (that was a very stupid bank/credit card company error)

If not every day, then every other day I think of all you and I miss playing and chatting (even if it was only on the forums in my last active months) I hope all of you are doing well, in game but more importantly, in life.

Things have been tough, but not for the worse. I may update some more next week. In the meantime, here are a few pictures:

Here I am with my big boy Erez (He just loves heavy machinery):

PICT5897.jpg

The newer addition to our family, Hadas:

PICT5522b.jpg

Well, he loves the little one!

PICT5876.jpg

And last: This is ME and my boy (Almost a year ago) we have some in common :D

Can you believe someone really asked me how I took the picture? I needed to bite my toungue not to explode laughing!

("Yes, I put the camera on the stand, circled it fast enough to go back in time and THEN I took the picture") :)

ErezandTzahi2.jpg

It is so very good to hear from you. Erez has gotten so big. He looks exactly like you when you were smaller. Both of your children are adorable!! I did not play for awhile thanks to many different real life issues. I have recently rejoined playing and I do thinkof you sometimes as well. I miss playing Ultima with you and I hope that things get better for you. I hope to hear from you soon.

A little update, for those who remember.

I disappeared, faded into the yellow pages of PGoH history. Game speaking, the cancellation of 3D took the last wind from my sail of gaming. It was not easy getting to it as it is. Cancellation of an international credit card "helped" (that was a very stupid bank/credit card company error)

If not every day, then every other day I think of all you and I miss playing and chatting (even if it was only on the forums in my last active months) I hope all of you are doing well, in game but more importantly, in life.

Things have been tough, but not for the worse. I may update some more next week. In the meantime, here are a few pictures:

Here I am with my big boy Erez (He just loves heavy machinery):

PICT5897.jpg

The newer addition to our family, Hadas:

PICT5522b.jpg

Well, he loves the little one!

PICT5876.jpg

And last: This is ME and my boy (Almost a year ago) we have some in common :D

Can you believe someone really asked me how I took the picture? I needed to bite my toungue not to explode laughing!

("Yes, I put the camera on the stand, circled it fast enough to go back in time and THEN I took the picture") :)

ErezandTzahi2.jpg

Hey man. I wondered what had happened to you and how you were doing. Glad to hear all is well, and we miss you! Best of luck to you.