Restarting early Sunday Kara

Gordantell

Hey all,

Smed and I have decided to take over the early Sunday Kara Slot.

What I'm looking for are those interested parties that would like to go. In your reply please let me know if you were one of the "regulars". Also let me know if you happen to have an alt or two that might also want to go. Please include class and spec. Not saying we won't take a shadow Priest or enhancement shaman or boomkin, just want to know what we can work with.

Also, Smed and I were talking about an earlier start time, maybe around 2ish, so include time you can start (even if it is 2).

Thanks,

Gordantell

oh, yea, hoping to have first raid organized for the 22nd of June.

Edited by Gordantell

Got room for Kaerina (my hunter, see sig)? :)

EDIT:

1. 2:00PM works for me.

2. I plan to make her BM spec. She's marks now because I went on a PvP spree for her axe & have forgotten to fix her up.

Edited by Holyssa

I -was- a regular with my spriest Velamuna, however, I will decline I think. My other Kara run that I do on Saturday, that I tank for, has now started to go on Sundays as well, and while the times would not overlap I don't want to run Kara twice in the same day. This will allow another shadow priest perhaps to go and begin getting some nice shineys. I wish you well and thanks for all the previous runs. They were fun. However so as to not leave that raid high and dry, I am offering to be a temporary fill in if there is ever a Sunday that you need to call on me. If the time does not interfere with my other Kara run I will be glad to help.:)

I was a regular in Aletia's raid (as Zurash, healing priest) and I'd like to continue with it if we start this raid up again. However I wouldn't be able to commit to an earlier start time, 4pm is the earliest I'm available on Sunday afternoons. Currently none of my characters are part of a Karazhan raid so also available, I have a marksman hunter, affliction warlock, elemental shaman, and protection warrior.

Ukie, I have a tentative list of folks wanting to go on the early sunday run. Pay attention to this post as we will set a time when we get everyone responding to that question. So far only one has really said what will work.

Kimpek - Druid - Feral combat/offtank

Katakorintha - Warlock - Destruction Dps

Lomar - Warrior - offtank/maintank can bring alts (Bringing his priest Bralor) DABU!

Kaerina - Hunter - Marksman Dps

Nathanial - Pallidan - Retribution Dps

Gordantell - Hunter - Marksman Dps, might bring Chayel - Priest

Smedlock - Warrior - maintank/offtank/dps

Zurash - Priest - Main heals (needs to keep it to regular run time)

Assumed coming:

Verrisi - mage - with alts will travel

Backup/Fills

Scryll - rogue/warlock - dps / druid - heals

Aletia - Pallidan - holy / druid - feral

What is disparately needed is one committed healer, this could be offhealer or mainhealer. Remember this is OPEN TO ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME.

Please pst me or Gordantell and let us know what is not correct in this post and I will keep it updated with current information.

Edited by Corellon

Ukie, I have a tentative list of folks wanting to go on the early sunday run. Pay attention to this post as we will set a time when we get everyone responding to that question. So far only one has really said what will work.

Kimpek - Druid - Feral combat/offtank

Katakorintha - Warlock - Destruction Dps

Lomar - Warrior - offtank/maintank can bring alts

Kaerina - Hunter - Marksman Dps

Nathanial - Pallidan - Retribution Dps

Gordantell - Hunter - Marksman Dps

Smedlock - Warrior - maintank/offtank/dps

Zurash - Priest - Main heals (needs to keep it to regular run time)

Assumed coming:

Verrisi - mage - with alts will travel

Scryll - rogue - dps with vanish

What is disparately needed is one or two committed healers.

Please pst me or Gordantell and let us know what is not correct in this post and I will keep it updated with current information.

::cringes:: I, uh... I'm not coming, Smed. I'll be glad to fill when someone's gone, for melee dps, ranged dps, or healing, but I just feel Kara'd out at this point. It would also put my past my redline for committed gaming sessions. I'll do two with a smile, and three with equanimity, but I learned back with AQ that going past three and into four each week made me a cranky player. These days I'm running Gruul/Mag on Wednesdays, ZA on Fridays, and table-top D&D on Saturdays. That's my three.

Well, as you know, I've got family stuff to take care of, but I'd be willing to stand in when I can.

Aletia - 70 pally healer (ya know me :devil: )

Sunfeather - 70 feral druid (not really geared)

times? as long as I have sunday free, anytime is fine.

Lomar would still like to go! All of my alts are available if you need them also.

Lomar, we would like you to bring your priest, can you send Smed or I a tell in game?

Thanks,

Gord

Hey all,

Sunday is fast approaching so we need a little info from everyone.

First, here is what the group is looking like, for a 2pm start time, of those that have commited:

Tanks: Smedlock(warrior), Kimpeck (feral druid,off tank)

Healers: Bralor(priest, Holy)

Melee DPS: Nathanial(paladin, retribution)

Ranged DPS: Kaerina(hunter), Chayel(shadow priest), Gwen (elemental shaman)

Jack of almost all tradesVerrisi's Harem (fill in spot)

note: Chayel is my alt thus subject to change based on raid need.

This is a list of those that will come if availiable but haven't specifically commited at this time:

-Katak (warlock,RDPS)

-Aletia (Paladin, Healer);or Sunfeather (Druid, feral, offtank/melee dps)

-Jaern (Druid, Boomkin, RDPS)

Fillers that will come if absoulutly needed:

Scryll (or alts) (rogue, melee DPS; or healing or ranged dps)

If two of the three maybes above can come this sunday we will have our 10 (with a pretty good mix).

I will be looking to make the raid a solid 10 committed, with the maybes on a fill in list. Obviously we will be looking to move on from Kara when we get it on a strong clear. The raid will be Sunday only, so until we can do a full clear in one day we may be alternating which bosses we hit week to week. I'd also like to prioritze bosses occasionally based on whether they drop a crafting patern (e.g. not skipping Atunemen until all the Eng. have the scope pattern).

I'd like to start the raid (or at least start invites) by 2pm (this is subject to change based on everyones responses). Everyone, could you Please respond letting us know if 2pm will work, and if not, the earliest you can be availiable. Could the three maybes let Smed or I know as soon as life permits whether you will be here this coming Sunday?

I'd like to get a rogue added to the raid. If anyone knows of one that would like to come (preferbly one that would commit to the run) let me know.

That's all I can think of at this time, again, please resond and let us know if 2pm is good, and if not when. And the 3 maybes please let us know as soon as you can your sunday availiability: definatly will; will not; or won't know till sunday.

Smed? Anything I missed? Anything you want to add?.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

If you need more DPS, I can bring my Shaman, Burana. The only reason that I didn't express interest earlier is because, starting in a few weeks, I will probably have to miss one run in every three for RL commitments. The proposed 2pm start time will work well otherwise.

So if you could put me on your 'back-up' list, I'd appreciate it!

Edited by Kadi