5v5 Arena team.

Molox

Looking for people to join my 5v5. No real skill needed, no gear needed either. The point of this is to get gear. With the really old PvP items for sale based on rep most people can have decent resilience which does help. I have space for 8 people right now. Please send Zemus a tell if you want to join. We will queue around 10pm est on Sundays. Usually takes about 30-45 Min's.

We will do 10 total battles, each person need 3 battles to get point so if you can not come in on Sunday I will fit you in any day BUT Mondays (queues way too long). Please send a tell I would like to keep it a Clan thing, but if I don't have the interest I will have to go outside and I hate that.

Looking for people to join my 5v5. No real skill needed, no gear needed either. The point of this is to get gear. With the really old PvP items for sale based on rep most people can have decent resilience which does help. I have space for 8 people right now. Please send Zemus a tell if you want to join. We will queue around 10pm est on Sundays. Usually takes about 30-45 Min's.

We will do 10 total battles, each person need 3 battles to get point so if you can not come in on Sunday I will fit you in any day BUT Mondays (queues way too long). Please send a tell I would like to keep it a Clan thing, but if I don't have the interest I will have to go outside and I hate that.

I already have a 5v5, but just to let you know the queues on mondays for 5v5 are a minute or two at most (2.4 shortened the queues drastically)

Kata needs to get more arena points.. My new build sucks hard in pvp but I have all my non-arena gear hidden in my bank so I would be up for some killing.. just throw me a tell im always on kata.. or as of late leichepuppee (my 29 twink killing nubz) almost any day will work for me =)

Harne and Hyku and Haq - need arena points, ive been too busy for the last 3 weeks, but look for me when its time for get'n points, all my characers have mostly vengful arena gear.

neat.

-harne

Edited by Houli