3 Friends

Perthes

For the Horde,

I Perthes and my dear wife Lesedi of the Sin'Dorei and our Undead friend Vierendelen as we have got to know him have been wandering around looking for a place we can call home. We have known each other for many years now.. The 3 of us are as loyal as blood is thicker then water..

One night when Lesedi was around the Isle of Quel'Danas helping the Shattered Sun offensive, she heard someone was looking for a healer for a dungeon on the Isle called Magister's Terrace. As she had never seen the end of that cursed place she joined up with them and found a group of friendly fellow Hordesmen from .. yes you guessed it Clan Skullcrusher.

She was amazed of how friendly and polite they were and complimenting her of how skills as a priest.

::We have been talking about finding a place were we can call home with fellow like minded people that not only respect us for who we are but also that does not always state our flaws and what we are doing wrong.. Lesedi was amazed when she grouped with the people in MgT that they complimented her of the way she healed. She loved it so much that she mentioned it to me and Vierendelen and both of us were intrigued by the way these people treated her. If this was the way this guild were perhaps this would be a place were we could call home.. So here goes.

Perthes - Level 70 Blood Elf Hunter, Lesedi - Level 70 Blood Elf Holy Priest and Vierendelen - Level 70 Undead Rogue are looking to join the ranks of the guild known as Clan Skullcrusher.

I spoke earlier with Tazzak and was directed to make a post on the forum for the purpose of getting our intention known amongst the other guild members.

We do not seek be uber and best in the game, we seek to have fun with people that is playing the same game as us. If this is to run instances, help other members of the guild with obtaining items that will help their class, level, what ever it takes.. We are there to help.

If anyone have any questions for us, please contact us in-game or just reply :(

We are not hardcore Roleplayers but we enjoy to participate on story lines that are fun.

/- Perthes

Edited by Perthes

::grins as she reads the missive then posts it in the center of Camp::

Ahh yes - I remember that priestie - Katak was having a rough time and asked me to fill in... prim and proper - not bad at all for a Blood Elf. I ask Crushers - look out for these, try to get to know them so maybe they can count on you to be a sponsor.

As we are a small group, we have made some amazing accomplishments by getting this far as we have, we have battled giants in Netherstorm, we have fought the Alliance in Nagrand for Halaa a few times but probably our most enjoyable event was when we aided Thrall to come back home and to meet his grandmother. This was ... very emotional.

These last few weeks we have been battling demons and elementals to name a few to get ready to make our way to the dark tower of Karazan. We have received the key but are still rounding up some equipment that we are in need if we are to survive the harsh resistance of Karazan. I have been working with Thrallmar to get my Marksman's Bow.. But I still have a long ways to go. Lesedi is most ready I believe.. she have saved me and Vierendelen countless times when we have been hurting..

Vierendelen have been fighting quite a bit lately against the forces of the Alliance. His hatred for them I believe came from when he was Human once.. If I recall he mentioned it once but this was only when he was asleep around a campfire we were using for resting so I do not think he meant to say anything.. He is a very secretly little Rogue.. but heck.. me and Lesedi feel that he is family.

::: We are lately doing lots of dailies in Shat, Isle of Quel'Danas.. we are also doing lots of Battleground to get some pvp armor.

We have also started up by doing Heroic instances in Thrallmar for rep and some upgrades to our gear as this place might be the "easiest" place to start with heroic instances to get some experience in the harder places. For now we are doing rather good.

So if you all need a healer look Lesedi up or if ya need some dps, look Vierendelen the Rogue or myself up. :::

Edited by Perthes

::While sitting and resting at the Scryer tier, Perthes gets his backpack off his shoulders and digs for some food.::

:Ursius makes a big yawn and starts sniffing Perthes's hair and starts making some annoying wimping sounds.:

Yes yes, I am getting you some food, hold on.. ::Gets out a big Clefthoof meat and starts hand feeding the now spoiled white bear while she is sitting in front of Perthes.::

:: As Perthes is sitting and feeding his companion, Lesedi and Vierendelen just flew in from Shadowmoon Valley. ::

Today is the day we need take enter Magister's Terrace Vierendelen, we need to take him down, he can no longer keep doing what he is doing to our people..

::Vierendelen nods his head in approval::

So what did you two find in Shadowmoon Valley that you could not let me in on?

:: Lesedi looks up in to the sky and suddenly, 3 armor clad Wyvern's are landing right next to her.::

HOLY CRAP!!!! So THATS where you needed the 5000 gold for... matre mia... ::Laughs::

Lesedi says: I know its not your birthday but here you go.. one for each of us. ::Smiles:: This will help us get to places FASTER then our normal mounts..

:: I look around the 3 Wyvern's and decides that the green one is suitable for me, but just as I go and want to get ready to take the Wyvern for a test flight Ursius makes a whimping sound again.::

Yes yes Ursius, i wont make you fly again.. I know you hate to fly.. Bears are not born to fly so, stay here while I see how this lil fellah is..

ooc:

So yes the 3 of us got our epic mounts, With the amount of dailies we have done these last few weeks have really paid off. Not only that, we are not even broke... Today im gonna try and get in to MgT to help Vierendelen complete the quest for Heroic access. I will look in later today and ask if anyone wants to take on the assignment of clearing this place of its pests.. HAHAH..

We also have a few other instance quests we need to complete out so we can get more room hehe. So we might run a few others if MgT is not a possibility.

Look us up if anyone need help or are curious of who we might be, if its for RP purpose or if its for just normal quests you need some assistance with.

ooc:

/- Perthes, Lesedi & Vierendelen -\

Edited by Perthes

After landing his new Wyvern he dismounted and the Wyvern took off but still staying close to Perthes in case of being called upon.

Perthes walked to the portals of Silvermoon City and was just about to enter it when he saw out of the corner of his eye, a Night Elf ran by and was holding a shiny Bow.

Perthes called upon his Wyvern. The Wyvern landed and Perthes got on and took off..

Damned.. I knew I forgot something.. I need to head over to Zangarmarsh and hunt down the Warlord Kalithresh. He should have the Wrathtide Longbow. I have been hunting this Longbow for months now and after talking with a few fellow Hunter's they mentioned that they have seen this bow on the Warlord's back a few times when they had stalked him. I need to confirm this myself as this bow.. This Longbow.. WILL be mine!!! The Warlord have no need of this any more.

Perthes walked to the meeting stone and made a campfire while waiting for more travelers to come by to aid on the slaying of the Warlord Kalithresh.

The Warlords days are numbered....

::As Perthes is sitting there feeding his new Cat companion while waiting for travelers to help take down the Warlord.. Lesedi and Vierendelen comes swimming up the stream to the meeting stone at the Coilfang Reservoir. ::

Looks like all we need now is a meat shield and another damage dealer and we are set.

::Looks around to see what options there are.::

Edited by Perthes