Reorganization

Molox

Hey all. OK heres the deal, I am dropping some alts out of the guild and most likely, after I get them all striped down, delete them. I will leave my 60+ toons around, mostly for some proficiencies and my hunter is a good cash machine. Molox will no longer be my main :yahoo: I haven't been raiding much anyways so shouldn't be a guild shocker. However Zemus will replace him, and once he hits 70 I would like to get into as many raids as I can during the week. I usually get home from work around 7 PM EST. He is currently 65 so I still got some work to do. The reason behind this is I can not put the time into several lvl 70 toons, I want to at least have one toon I'm always playing and can help the guild out with. My priest just wont do. Every time I play him I want to reroll or play an alt so hes officially retired. I did have a blast back in the day in MC and thank those still around for making it so fun. I picked a shaman because they can fill so many rolls.

Anyone in my 5v5 (Moloxis) please feel free to queue up and do what you have to for points. If you need to invite someone look for Zemus I can do that. It will more than likely become another 5v5 for the guild.

Sounds good, Molox!

So I can help see where opportunities may be, which spec were you thinking about playing?

It will take a little while to get geared up, as you mentioned, but there is a crapton of shaman gear of all sorts lying about - esp with badges, so its not hard to be viable.

RAWR!