Hi! Borg / Wolf please read!

Kalinaf

Greetings!

I am just an apparition that brings news of a soul, for years, thought to be lost. The Mage Kalinaf, who fought valiantly along side the Purple Guardians in the lands of Ultima, has been released from his prison. Rumors are being spread through out Durotan of sightings of this lost soul. I fear the worst, Milas has trapped his soul in the body of a Human Priest that exists in the land of Arygos. Those may remember Milas the evil wizard that inflicted Kalinaf with a horrible plague years ago. I must take leave, Milas grows weary of my presence here.

****poof****

Unfortunate that his sould has been trapped in the body of a lesser creature and so far from civilized lands. Perhaps, we can destroy it's human host and release the trapped soul to return home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great to hear from you Kal - You know it's time for you to set up a Hordey with us on Argent Dawn.

heheheh indeed an echo that is distant still does bounce back......good to hear from you.

Yes...you do need a new host.....we will look for your soul in the nether and winds of war across the lands.

Ok, started a Druid and shooting to do the Resto thing down the road. Still may look at xfering one of my pvp horde chars over, shrug. So yeah, im a big fat Tauren Druid going by Kalinaf, but hey, Taurens dance the best, and thats what really matters.