25-man Raids , A possibility

Ahksar

Hey there folks, the names Ahksar and i recently joined the guild. I've seen how many people we have lting around and doing kara and such. So i've been thinking of getting a second group started for SSC and/or TK. We could also get a Gruuls/Mag run going for training and warming up. If anyones intrested id like to have a list and also what day/time would be best for each. I believe that if we take a look at all options we will be able to get the runs going soon.

Just a P.S , remember that for SSC and TK we will need a basic lvl of gear so consider your gear lvl before signing on for a run. If you feel you still need more gear there are still kara runs going on and we will possibly have the gruuls/mag one up too. Seems like you guys only have one ZA run going on too, so we could see about taking on one or two bosses in there as well.

Greetings, Ahksar!, and welcome!

Judging by what Ive seen, I think another Gruul/Mags would be the next logical step. Many folks have been looking for an opportunity to get their feet wet in 25 mans, and alot of useful mechanics are taught in those battles.

If you look at the top of the Wartent page, there is a listing of events throughout the week so you can double check against the schedule. I try to keep it as updated as possible.

Im not sure that there will be enough to do it solely in guild, so if you would like to use the signup page to help organize, just let an elder know.

Also, I know that Brainah was starting another Gruul/Mags, so you two might want to pool your resources together.

yes, I couldnt get 25 together but if any other crushers want to go it will either be saturday or wensday depending. I've been talking with the 10 I know I can get and I think saturday is best for gruuls. if we could get a posting or something and try next weekend, right now we're cancelling in favor of ZA since I could only scrounge about 12.

gruuls is a good gear check for most raids, magtheridon is slightly harder but not intensely so. if any more are wanting to join you can contact me in game via mail and I will add you to the list of people wanting to go. eventually sign ups will be mandatory and I can provide site information or we can unearth the crusher sign ups.

yes, I couldnt get 25 together but if any other crushers want to go it will either be saturday or wensday depending. I've been talking with the 10 I know I can get and I think saturday is best for gruuls. if we could get a posting or something and try next weekend, right now we're cancelling in favor of ZA since I could only scrounge about 12.

gruuls is a good gear check for most raids, magtheridon is slightly harder but not intensely so. if any more are wanting to join you can contact me in game via mail and I will add you to the list of people wanting to go. eventually sign ups will be mandatory and I can provide site information or we can unearth the crusher sign ups.

As for nobody showing up: set a definate day and time! People will go if they know for sure when it will be, and don't worry about appeasing everyone.

Gruul/Mags aren't so much as gear checks as they are skill checks. As long as everybody is in a mixture of level 70 blues and heroic/T4 epics it can be done. They require elements that you will see in T5 and T6 content: situational awareness, small group cohesion, individual skill and responsibility, and knowledge of your own class (how to DPS effectively/spam heal/tank/agro control). And pre-nerf I found the Magtheridon fight easier than Gruul, although more technical in nature. Good call going to ZA.... most of that gear is around the T5 level, and the encounters are tough - Nalorrak is a tank gear/skill check, and a healer skill check. The others are DPS/group makeup/skill checks. And Malacrass.... Malacrass is arguably the hardest boss I've ever seen, and makes Zul'jin seem like a cakewalk in comparison. If your group can handle ZA then they should have no problem with Gruul/Mags/SSC/TK when another run eventual occurs.

Aditionally if I am available, I'd be willing to participate (on either Kailand or Kargoch) assuming that there isn't other people who want to see the content and it's on a day where I can.

Edited by Kailand

Ok Then, ill try to get things organized for next week. As far as people i can always get some from my other guild to fill in for us. probably have enough variety for it so if you guys dont mind its doable. Thanks for showing interest ^^

I'd like to do bigger runs, and hopefully a RAM upgrade earlier this week will let me actually run 'em. I'm on two current runs, Friday nights and Sunday evenings, so can't raid then. I'm free most other times, within the limits of being a West-Coaster and hence not consistently available earlier than 8pm server time during the week. My Saturdays are also catch-as-catch-can, that's when I generally do needed yardwork, so I can ensure my Sundays stay free.

You know you can count on me.. even if you its one day a week I will stay up an give you what I can.. I would like to do those 2.. maybe zul'amon.. an we did mags the other night.. its nice to see more things, an to maybe have something on off hours for those who slave away all week.. whatever you need just give me a yelp =)

I'm pretty free on Wednesdays, Saturday nights, or Sunday mornings. I'd be happy to lend a hand in the form of my shammy or hunter on those days depending on what you guys decide to do. :0

I've been adding people, the raid will be 11pm on saturday. if you still want to go give me info and likely hood, totalled 16 including the people who posted here

• 4 weeks later...