Clan Skullcrusher Trailer

Wolf

O.k aspiring screenwriters, listen up.

It's time to collectively create a Clan Skullcrusher theatrical trailer. Think of the WoW trailer intro movies and you'll know where I'm going with this. I want to do one for Clan Skullcrusher. All we need is a good storyboard. I have been dabbling with 3d animation software for the last year and now can put together proper high quality CG movies.

THIS SAMPLE LINK gives an idea of the stuff that we can do (This was one of my first test samples so they only get better).

I'd like to combine CG scenes with some in game footage attached to a voice over story arc that portrays the heart of what Clan Skullcrusher is.

I'd like it to be a collaborative effor, something we can all be proud of and something that makes anyone who sees it say "OMFG, You guys are the mashnitz"

But I need your help as I am not a script writer. No storyboard idea, script, scene visual is too off the wall. I've read some great individual stories from this group in the past. Help me visualize what it means to be a Crusher.

Like the WoW trailers, it will likely end up being a collection of scenes so even if you visualize a specific scene and apply commentary to it, we can ammalgomate ideas into a collective flowing trailer.

What say you all, break out the quills, throw down the gauntlet. Help create a piece of visual Skullcrusher lore that will last the ages!!!!

*looks around for an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite amount of typewriters*

Sounds like a great idea... unfortunately I'm not all that good at creative writing, but I'm sure that we have others in the clan that are.