I miss you all

Jadeynn

Sooo... my time with WoW has finally come to an end. (it happened a day sooner than I thought it would :cry: ) Some of you know what's been going on in my life, some do not. Well.. I'm going through a divorce by my choice. For many years I've used this game and a few others to escape my reality. I've come to a point in my life where I've decided to make some changes. The major one being to finally leave my alcoholic husband. The second, to try to get out in the real world ( yes V I know.. =p) and actually start living it. Life is so very short and I've been letting it pass by. I don't have regrets regarding gaming, I've met such wonderful people! My longest and bestest gaming buddy Smeddy! Thank you sweetheart for that shoulder of yours and always being willing to be there for me. That goes for Waldy too! and even though Jade is only there with Jary in spirit.... he is sooo unavailable! :p Thank you both again, for all your support, in game and on the personal side as well. Maube!!! I'm sooo sad I'm leaving just as you are coming back. *huge huggles* Give 'em hell for me!! >:L Bar......... Bar.. Bar BAR! what do I say about Bar.. Well.. he's a terrible date.. *mutters something about moo sammiches* ??? I will miss you too you moomich! Scryll! The man that thinks I talk like a guy... ??? I think you're a great, kindhearted person, always willing to help out where you can. I've got deep respect for you. Gah.. so many people I will miss.. Drunken Grawulf in TS, lol Spaaaaawn..... *giggles* Rhoach's (I will never spell "roach" correctly again =p)antics.. many many antics.. and HarnEEEEEE following suit.. Uggy Cussing up a storm in PvP (sorry if this is too long for you btw =p umm... get over it! hehe) Morgh!! can't forget you! You bring so much to the game for everyone! I'm sad I don't get to be a member under your reign. *salutes* Wow! I could do this all night long, but I will stop here. there are just so many wonderful people in the clan. I'm tearing up as I write this.. I love you all, so very much and will miss you dearly! I will pop up on TS once in awhile, just to check in.. lurk.. whatever :p

*MUAH*

Take care of one another!!!

~Angela

oh!! one more thing!! *bites Gwenny* :)

Edited by Jadeynn

Ya! You'll be back ??? Whether its this game or another!

And to THINK! You used to believe I was such a nice guy in Star Wars galaxies...and then you heard me in TS! MUHAHAHA

Angela, I can still remember coaxing you into ts for the first time in star wars, and I still get that same feeling of gittyness everytime I hear you in ts. I hope that you will keep in touch in forums and in RL. It took me four tries to finish reading your post. You have no idea how your time in gaming has made me feel. I may have started gaming because of Budsp, but I followed you to WoW. Kick this new game you found called RL in the arse for us and tell us about your adventures.

I am proud to be your friend and you still owe me a coffee!!

Looking forward to your next post,

Eric

Were all gonna miss ya lots! but RL is always first and foremost! hope everything turns your way Ky Happy Birthday!

Safe journeys! -hugs-

My name is pronounced "H A R N" with a silent "e" !

cheezits christ when will people get it?

Happy Birthday!

Times of change are exciting, i wish you the best of luck!

See you when you come back! (expansion maybe?! :yahoo: )

-Harne

Will miss you very much....hope you find happiness and everything you truly deserve. Happy Birthday!

*Biiiiiiigggg huggsss* *restrains from biting..even though she really..really wants to*

-Wendie (Gwen)

Lovely post.

Take what life throws at you....and make a meatball sandwhich. Feel free to substitute meatball sandwhich with any other uplifting thought of your own :)

Bew well

*bearhugs* :)

Tis ok sweets, its good you know what direction your heading in and what you want out of life. Grab that Tauren by the horns they say...err something like that.

Ill make sure to keep in touch on Myspace

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes!! *huggles tight*

Here's an update... I'm MOVING!!! :0 yay!! got my own apartment! never lived in an apartment before, nor had a place that was all my own!! so I'm very excited!!! Don't know how soon I"ll be able to get hooked up with cable/internet :cry: Anyway.. there's my update! and still miss you all!

Ahh....one volumn closed and a new begins.

As was the design of this online home long ago....this home away from home served you then and will still be here to serve you in the future. If that be as pure visitor and friend or adventurer someday again....it will be forever linked with your memory and you linked in our lore.

It is wonderful to see that the friends that you have made still stand with you today as they did yesterday and will in the future....as it should be...as it will forever be.

We all at some point face our deamons and dances with the devils of the real world.....struggle and conquer the challenges that face us and as others have noted....it is a conclusion that you will succeed going forward. Once your "NEW DAILIES" and new routines play themselves out and your life grows as no leveling system could keep up....we will enjoy your visits and the future it brings us.....

us.....for we are your freinds and online family....

you......just as we........

are....

THE HONOR EMPIRE!!!!

May HONOR guide and bind thee...

Strength and HONOR!!!

*salutes and bows*

Morgh (WoW) & Borg (SWG)

• 4 weeks later...

Yup...that is what the sites goal always has been...to be an online home for all our members/friends/family as time moves forward.....your online family is always here.

key is adapting and working with your limits and gaming in moderation hehehe.....

sooo....tempted...to reopen......account........................................ :gruntcool:

Do what feels best for you. So long as what's best for you is coming back to us ;)