Gruuls part deux

Brainah

heya all,

currently my saturday kara run is downing all bosses on tuesday and saturday so I'm looking to start phasing it out slowly and starting a gruuls run on a friday or tuesday. it'll be a short and sweet raid as gruul is a pansy so long as we get the strat right. anyone who'd be interested can post here on which days they will do it and what times so I can look at what time we'll start, it'll be a 25man raid that eventually will change from gruuls to SSC once we start giving away tokens cause people dont need em.

I will be looking at peoples gear to see atleast improvement from week to week, tokens given will be based on attendance then DKP to break ties. ie be here or you get nothing, hope to see alot of crushers involved in this!

looks like I'll be looking to try it 9pm on wensday nights, if people can make it please mail me in game or post here. I'd like to see crushers who need stuff from gruuls, alts or otherwise, join in.

ok everyone! well it seems there were plan changes and its been shifted to saturday! signups are on mostlyguild.com, you'll have to register twice once with the site and once with the board. I couldnt get any info on if we could use crusher sign up and make it a crusher raid but who cares! the first attempt is saturday the 12.

sign up we need lots of people! trying to get more to come so it may be a multi guild raid but who knows, if we get lots of crushers it can be just a mostlyharmless and crusher raid!

I hadnt heard that you were looking to use the signup page. Honestly, no one has used it in a long time.

Im sure we can get you access, should you still want it.

thanks baracko but we got signups on mostlyguild.com if the set up there gets to confusing, which it is kinda because you have to sign up with the site AND then the boards. we'll see cause I dunno but please sign up or leave a message here if you'd like to go!

We're set for a trial run saturday, april 12th at 11pm. I dont think we'll have him down the first run but who knows! I'll ask in OOC and guild before the raid incase people who dont always look at the sky pages wanna go.

• 1 month later...

Bit late on thsi but is it still going on? And what night? Id be interested in joining, though depending on the gf schedule I might not be able to make it all the time. Just depends when she works