SSC / TK Epic Patterns Up For Sale!

Calendar

I've been meaning to do this for a while, so here it is finally:

The SSC and TK raids have been accumulating more and more BoE epic patterns. Typically these patterns are sold on the AH for gold which gets redistributed to the raid members to cover some of the hefty repair and reagent costs. When the patterns are not sold they are then offered to alts, guilds, friends and family at a lower cost. This has been going on for a while now but hasn't been publicly announced to the guild in general (due to my own laziness/lack of time).

The cost for any one pattern is currently set at: 200g

Here are the available patterns:

Boots of the Crimson Hawk x 2

Boots of the Protector x 2

Hurricane Boots x 1

Boots of Utter Darkness x 1

If you are interested in purchasing any of these patterns, please send an in-game mail or whisper to Calandor.

Thanks,

Cal

P.S: I will attempt to keep this post up-to-date with the latest available patterns.

I propose the use of guild funds to purchase these, and other, patterns for the good of the guild. We can easily develop a lottery or other system to distribute them. Then everyone can have access to the items by providing materials to the crafter.

I would caution you before you starting buying up the entire stock of patterns. There are typically very good reasons why these patterns don't sell as well. Usually it means there are items of superior quality or that there are items easier to come by. SSC/TK epic doesn't necessarily mean it's better. I'd recommend guild mates do their homework and verify that the pattern is indeed along their upgrade path before forking the money.

I propose the use of guild funds to purchase these, and other, patterns for the good of the guild. We can easily develop a lottery or other system to distribute them. Then everyone can have access to the items by providing materials to the crafter.

Another thing to remember - the boot patterns produce a BoP item, even though the pattern is BoE. In otherwords only the crafter himself may make a pair of these for himself.

Edited by Kailand

Its as I suspected. The only Leatherworking pattern my own could use is the Crimson Hawk boots. However, he already has it..because silly me bought it off the AH a while back :) Though it was not one that Cal posted.

One thing had wanted to ask Cal or whoever was appropriate alternativly was about Nether Vortex. Since I have aquired some Blacksmithing patterns that require these, I wondered if I could perhaps donate gold in order to get one or however many it takes to make a particular item. This item would not be for me of course, but I wanted to make that belt for someone but they are not in the raid. Thats why im willing to donate gold for them.

Now of course I am fine with waiting until we get those patterns we've been waiting for, and making sure those are crafted first for the people who need them. Then if at such time I still need to make this belt then maybe I can donate however much gold would be appropriate. Of course I could also perhaps talk to Kadiana and have her make it for me my friend if you'd rather not have yet another person rolling on them?

Also I would not mind some where later, down the road making the dps plate belt for my own warrior, The pattern I got most recently from Morgrim(sp?) However that can wait.