StarWars Episdode II

Martok

Saw it earlier today (boss let me leave work early!)  If there are any StarWars fans out there, I must say, this is by far the BEST of the series.  The lightsaber duels and the storyline are second to none!  I am still hoping JarJar gets killed off, I guess I'll have to hope for the next one!

GO SEE IT!

The Yoda fight was great.  The CG was great.  The main battles were great.  Only found it a little slow with the love story stuff, but as it's intetgral to the whole future of the Star Wars saga I"ll give that one to George  :p

Annakin soon will realize the power of the dark side.....soon...soon.

Troopers still rule.......pure disciplined order.....luv those guys doing thier jobs for the good of the Empi....er Republic...yes Republic thats what I said.... cough cough

Sunday is our meeting INGAME but I am going to the movie again around noon....heheh

"they cannot give you any more knowlege Anakin...I have never held back from you what you can handle.  Now come with me and I will show you what the council hides from you....come with me my apprentice"

Palpatine as he dons his robe and walks toward his shuttle...now as Darth Sideous (Episode III)

I caught an afternoon show today.  Yeah I loved the lightsaber duels.  YODA KICKS ASS.

I like the back story to Boba Fett, one of the best char's in all of the starwars universe.

Well done overall, the introduction of the Lars I didn't like though.  Wasn't Luke sent there to be hidden from Vader???  If Anikan already been there is it really a secret???

Anyways, I am always critical of great movies.

But yes by far this one was way better than episode 1.  The clone people were cool, I bet Tok is having fantasies about them.

I have always found the lil chat about

"bringing balance to the force" interesting since at the first episode the Sith were thought or said to be extinct

thus the equation must be all on one side.......Jedi (good)

then the Jedi Masters work to make sure Anakkin gains training........so he can fulfill the prophecy. (interesting feeling this must be....that they must help teach the one that will destroy them as they believe....Yoda knows this...you can see it in his eyes and words)

"Pain and suffering....Skywalker is in great pain"

based on past comments also....."I sence fear in you" and the yada yada that takes one to the dark side

Fear leads to hate

hate leads to pain

pain leads to suffering

so.....reducing the amount of good.....which mathematically brings balance........hmmm the prophecy

Episode 1 has 50 etc Good Jedi.....2 Bad Jedi (Sideous and Maul).......hmmm

Episode 2 has 50 etc Good Jedi (and kid pawhaterver learners).....2 Bad Jedi (Sideous and Docu) and in Anakin the spark of the Dark side has begun.

(Anakin feared much and Sandpeople before as unknown)

(Anakin hates Sandpeople now and inflicts pain)

(Anakin feels the pain of doing genocide...now he suffers)

Episode 3 will have to have alot of interesting things to witness.....to get to Episode 4 where Darth Vader exist at age of 40 ish....episode 2 he is 18 ish.

Episode 4 has 2 Good Jedi (Yoda and Obi Wan) and 2 Bad Jedi (Emperor and Vader)......balanced.

Episode 5 has 1 Master Jedi (Yoda) and an growing Luke into apprentice .......and Sith Emperor and Darth Vader.

Episode 6 has 1 Good Jedi (Luke) and 2 Bad Sith Emperor and Vader......ending with No Sith and Luke still alive ......sigh now back out of balance

NO more will occur from Lucas...and here is where WE COME INTO PLAY honestly.........the Star Wars Galaxies is the avenue that Lucas referred to as "future Star Wars endeavors" that will move forward to fill in the entertainment of fans and future issues.

Martok will lead us into that Galaxy and there is a message board ready for your preparations to join him....and recruit others to help you as well from other game engines.

Interesting is the fact that once in the dark side...you will always yearn to become the Master and raise your own Apprentice....and always work toward order and control.

While....on the side of good is the life inside chaos and its protection from control

"We are keepers of the peace not soldiers"......not controllers only boundry guards.

Here is a nice analogy......

Jedi are Lifeguards for the Beach (Galaxy) that is constantly changing and providing great waves (chaos) for the surfers.

Sith are those city planners that would build great protective barriers and create wave machines that would be used by the surfers but never damage the cities, travelers or inhabitants....unless they became a bit too rowdy....."wipe them out....all of them"

The balance is either NONE of either or 2 of each....honestly...to have NONE in touch with the "Force" would be too great a loss.

I say lets catch some waves and colonize future areas so we can find MORE waves....that way the City Planners get to keep doing what they are good for expanding.....and the Surfer/Lifeguards get to do what they are good at exploring FUN.

I guess....hmmm I am a Sith then......always looking to expand and provide saftey to give the Jedi more FUN to explore and surf the endless waves of ONLINE GAMING ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

:)

PS...Tok.......I am taking Anna (my lil sister) to see movie tonight..heheh I will catch your 8 times to see the movie...eventually...hehhe

hmmm my sister is Anna......she is my kin.....I own a Sky page and it walks you through the Galaxy of online gaming fun......Annakin Skywalker.....hmmm  she is said to be most like me of all the kids.....hmmm Emperor Borg and..heheh

fun.

take care everyone this great Memorial weekend...I will be with family celebrating my Grandfathers 80th birthday.

I thought the movie was good.  Underdeveloped but hey how can you fit all that needed to be fit into 2 hrs.  One thing I am really pissed about in the movie is ***ok if you havent seen the movie yet stop reading now*** When Annakin goes to the sand people camp and slaughters them.  This is a major turning point for his character.  We see very little of the brutal violence involved.  How he uses his power to destroy his enemies.  This scene in particular should have shown more and been scripted better.....anyway my 2 cents.

-BB

Ya,Mar and I talked about that. We both agree that a camp full of bloody little slaughterd sandchildren would have really done the movie justice.......Muaaaahhhh!!!

:cheeburga:  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:

The movie was great. I have NO complaints.  It was all I hoped for and more.  Its SOOOO hard to make a movie where the expectations are so enormous.  I think Hayden Christensen did an outstanding job of playing the young Darth Vader to be.  

The YODA part was ...well.... WOW...WOW...

Did you all catch the part where it showed Anakins reflection as he left the Tusken Raider tent, right before he started chopping heads off?  Look in the background.  In his reflection it shows almost the HELMET of darth vader.   I guess you notice that kind of stuff when you have seen the movie four times.

Visit StarWars GALAXIES stratics for the countdown to episode 3!!! There is only just over a thousand more days to wait!   Baltazar:  You can put your Jedi Robe and lightsaber away for now,  you have to wait until 2005 until you can dress up as Baltazar Kenobi!!!

:cheeburga:  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: