hey everyone

Brainah

heyo all, its been a while since I've posted here and its a question I pose to crushers. would anyone be interested in keying and doing naxxramas, serious question because I've never been to naxxramas and now that we are so much beyond it I would like to go back and see content we never got to. I would be willing to organize and lead a raid into AQ40/naxx with interested people, if any are interested post here and we'll see how many of you would enjoy this. it would be a no stress raid, its non DKP, everyone can roll. it would be loot master but completely open: ie dont roll on the boomkin crap if your a warrior unless no one wants it.

this would be a chance for us to experience, if enough here besides those I've personally asked would like to go post. I will be approaching BMC and winter wolves about this as well.

Brainah

I suppose I could work on etting Guilo/Sildaka keyed for Naxx depending on whether you'd want the healing/dps. I'd love to go back and see the old content we missed, so as Smeddy said let us know when you have a date in maind and hopefully I can join ya.