A Heartfelt Welcome

Baracko

I would just like to formally welcome all our new members, most especially one who has entered our number this past evening: Kalea.

Apparently, we have all been adopted, as she is older than most of us! *ducks*

(( OOC: She has been a fixture in the Argent Dawn Horde for literally years now, and you will find few people of a kind and friendly nature greater than her. Clan Skullcrusher is tremendously boosted by her presence, and I for one look forward to the hours of sarcastic banter that are sure to ensue in guild chat! ))

Welcome, Kalea!

Welcome on board Kalea!

I'm sure I speak for most of the Crushers when I say it's an honor to have you with us. Your great personality and contributions to the Argent Dawn horde community certainly haven't gone unnoticed.

So once again, welcome to our ranks and I hope we'll all have a chance to get to know you a bit better in the following days.

Cal

Here here!

Welcome to all of our new members. As I said last night its an honor to have you with us Kalea, but be warned, you will have your hands full if you intend to impose any discipline on some of our more . . . outlandish members.

::shifts eyes to Rhoach and Harne::

Welcome, Kalea!

*blushes and thanks Baracko and Calendar most humbly*

I'll give you a pass on this one and not swat your tail with my cane since it's absolutely true in both regards. I'm older than dirt compared to the rest of you and you're all adopted and subject to my ideas of good behavior and discipline. That being said, it doesn't mean I don't have the energy, or the mental ability....well, when the Mad Cow doesn't kick in, of course.....to give you a good run for your money.

*makes a note that Baracko is the at the top of the watch list*

It was so refreshing to be back in a guild channel where people are in character and ready to play. Thank you all for stepping up to the plate and welcoming me with a lot of chatter.

I look forward to getting to know you all in the weeks to come.

*heads off for the fire pit to get enough cookies made for everyone for tonight's adventure* The Chieftain says I don't have to chop wood in my initiation phase if I keep you supplied with cookies and knock a few heads together when you need it.

Welcome Kalea.

...but be warned, you will have your hands full if you intend to impose any discipline on some of our more . . . outlandish members.

::shifts eyes to Rhoach and Harne::

hmmm.... if Kalea adopted Rhoach and Harne >:0 .... well you know where I am going with this one :D

I have a bone to pick with you when I return on Monday, Baracko. Seems I found a sign on my tent last night in your handwriting.

*wields a heavily weighted cane and stalks after Baracko muttering "future peetub cleaner" indeed!*

I have a bone to pick with you when I return on Monday, Baracko. Seems I found a sign on my tent last night in your handwriting.

*wields a heavily weighted cane and stalks after Baracko muttering "future peetub cleaner" indeed!*

PEETUB! PEETUB! PEETUB! :D