The Nomad

Chrysalia

The Goretusk Nomad drove her war horse at full gallop, the world around her a blur. She had pondered this moment for what seemed like ages. Wandering the wastes of the Outlands, climbing to heights of Karazan, fighting along side her new brethren. None of these things had dulled her regret of the past.

How would she feel when she saw the old camp again? It had been well over a year since she had been back to this part of the world.

As she approached the camp she saw the familiar bon-fires raging and the Skullcrusher banner flying, as always, with great pride. She stopped at the outer gate, many postings of battles fought and won, internal politics, and advertisements were tacked to the message board. The smell of gun powder and ale hung heavy in the air. A feeling of melancholy swelled up inside her that she had not felt in many months.

"I forgot what it felt like to be in this place." She whispered to herself.

"How could I have left?"

She took a deep breath and entered the gate, nodding to a few unfamiliar faces. "I wonder if any of them will remember me?" she said aloud.

With that she slowly rode deeper into camp, looking for the Warchief.

While out picking weeds and searching for rare mushroom, Volnazra sensed something odd. The blood, once mystically bound, can sense the presence all those mixed with in its ritual. Now, the blood was telling him of a presence not felt in some time. Looking up at he moon for bearing, he hurried back home.

BULA made his way back with a satchel full of heads from prized game he had slain over the past few moons. The ogre couldnt wait to get back to the Skull Crusher camp to add his trophies to his collection. As BULA made his way to camp he noticed a new figure amongst the camp. As he made his way towards his pile of rocks which he called home he saluted the new face and welcomed them. "Hail der brudder me am BULA dah mighty ogre warlord" he said as he threw his sack of heads onto the ground and continued to empty the bag onto the large stone table he used for cleaning his trophies. BULA rumaged through the heads and then pulled one out of the pile and lifted into the air. As BULA approached the new arrival he presented the head to them. "Dis am fer u brudder. Welcome to duh clan" the ogre said as he released the grizzly bloody head of a dwarf to the new comer. BULA then returned to his camp and began cleaning his trophies.

BULA

Ogre warlord

BULAFORWEB.jpg