what's up

chemmy

stoping by to say what's up everyone, been a long time, seen and talk to a few of yall in-game, so how is everyone? some of you may know and some of you don't, my main is phantomfreak now, BE pally.

Hey man! Long time no see!

Glad to see you're still around - I'm over on SoE stinking up the place...I too rolled a Holy Paladin...wish I had gone protection, but it's too late to turn back now. lol

I was ret to about 62 then went holy and never looked back...I wish I had tried Prot, especially after being on a few 5 man runs with a good prot pally tank - it's amazing.

As for holy - it's nice for healing...and there's nothing like standing in AB amongst a group of alliance trying to kill my battle group mates and not being able too :devil:

yeah, i'm still around, i join blackfang brotherhood. I'm liking holy myself but sometimes it's a pain being the only pally in a 25 man, blessing, i need this, i need that. When i'n on and you need a gem cut and can't find a cutter, hit me up, i can cut almost every rare gem and meta gem, still missing like 7 or 8 designs but i have alot of the main ones.

CHEMMYLICIOUS!!!

Haven't been on too much lately. Getting somewhat in that "funk" right now where I'm just getting too bored.

I normally take a few months off then play like mad for the next six months.

I hear that, I don't play as much like i use to, i get on, do my dailies, and i just hang around org and watch tv to make sure i don't auto-dc, until a raid comes up. I got my first t5 wen night on my pally from the blind fellow in ssc. I only have 1 peice on chemmy as well witch is my shoulders still, man i raid alot these days.

Whats up brutha :cool:

Im over on Eve now but i poke my head in to see how the old family is doing. Though Eve is starting to get stale, playin another free MMO called Sword ofthe New World and a text based called Silent Murder. Really miss the instant gratification of battlegrounds instead of waiting forever to kill someone in Eve. :(

nice, yeah i picked up a rpg game not to long ago, been playin that hellgate: london single player offline, still tring to find anothere one to play, have not came across anything i like.