Silir's Dreadsteed Quest

Silir

OK so I've started my Dreaded Dreadsteed Quest. Right now I'm at the part where I need a few mats and I need to go to Scholomance. I'm willing to buy the mats I just need smoeone to sell em. I have the 6 ghost mushrooms needed for 2 Elixir of Shadow Power (need an alchemist to make that btw) but I still need 6 Large Brilliant Shard, 25 Dark Iron Ore, and 1 Arcanite Bar.

I tried to see if some people would go to Scholomance with me today but everyone was busy, dose anyone want to go tomorrow?

hey silir, Harne here, i'd be willing to help, but alas, im busy for the next two days ;(

also, harne is an alchemist, and can craft shadow power elixiers, and tranmute you the arcanite bar. if you have not gathered your arcanite bar materials, i have those, and could make it up for you.

good luck!

i'll try to get in touch in game with you.

Also, several people in the guild have the final ritual objects. They are soulbound, so it requires them to join you at the summoning but it might be worth the wait to get those for free.

Me hab 2 Brilliant tards in me bank dat u can hab brudder, me will mail dem to u. Me also hab 3 dark iron ore u can hab.

BULA

Ogre Warlord

BULAFORWEB.jpg

Edited by Bula

Ok sorry I haven't beenable to update this, I have finally gotten all the mats I need and am making plans for the two dungeon runs I need. I haven't been on the past couple days because grandparents decided to surprise visit.

Be sure to give me a bit of advanced notice before you're ready for the Dire Maul "final fight". I need to load up on shards to keep the objects going during the encounter and, sadly, no mobs in Azeroth except for those in Deadwind Pass are high enough level to yield souls.