Any interest in SSC

Kailand

Hello all,

For the past few weeks I've been mulling over starting a SSC run, and I would like to poll the general interest of people for the run. If I judge that there is enough interest in the run, then I will start it. It would be either Thursday or Sunday evening, and I would have some gearing requirements (min. craftable epics/arena gear/karazhan loot/lvl 70 instance blues).

Please post if you would be interested, and have the minimal level of lvl 70 gearing.

Kailand

*********** added

Looks like we will be going on thursdays 8:00pm until about 11:00 pm server time. It will tentativesly start on November 1st (2 weeks). From my reading, 4 tanks will be needed (1-2 prot warriors, 1 or 2 feral druids/prot palies), 8 specced healers, 1 warlock tank, 3 additional AOErs, and more DPS. I'm currently in talks with kierthan of quality about a joint run, and will post more information as it occurs.

Please let me know if you are interested and can make this time frame - especially healers.

Edited by Kailand

I would love to, but it would be at the expense of dropping out of one of the other raids that I attend. I don't think that I'm ready to do that yet, too much raiding makes for a very moody moo. I love the idea and would like to join up with it after one shuts down, or be a fill in for it.

Im very interested. The shaman and the warlock are reasonably well geared enough.

:clomp:

I cant find the post atm, but Uglutz/Vrugz (forum name Martok) was seeking out the same "interest" level a few weeks back. I also know Crikrunner is interested in forming a raid. Put your noddles together and lets move on it. >:L

P.S. these post generally get the response from those you already know about. Not many will seem interested untill there is a full raid, then they will get all disgruntled on ya. ;)

I am interested, but my free time is limited to Sundays - which is my Kara raid. However, we've made good progress through that and shard a lot of the stuff we see nowadays. We may be considering moving on soon.

As I told ya earlier, I would be interested in healing for ya on Tursdays as I am "usually" free those nights. Then again, I am defnitely having a hard time getting any kind of regular play schedule together. I'd love to at least be a fill in if I can't find a way to be fully dedicated though.

P.S. these post generally get the response from those you already know about. Not many will seem interested untill there is a full raid, then they will get all disgruntled on ya. :clomp:

To be honest, the people that don't let me know their interest in advance can whine all they want, it is there problem if they can't express an interest during the planning stage. And I will check with vrugz and crikrunner.

Also what time is the sunday kara run to, just incase sundays are chosen, I would prefer not to overlap with it.

I am only able to do this Sunday night currently.

I joined the Trimmers SSC raid for Tue & Thur. I didn't get even a full five people committed when I checked last time.

We are certainly CAPABLE of doing SSC. Its the times that really screw us. Its hard for us to nail down a day/time everyone is able to go.

If we can do it Sunday night, Vrugz can certainly go. I think myself & Baracko have been to the first few bosses enough to help/coach through them.

As usual, I'm interested and could likely make it on Thursdays (starting the 1st of Nov I think). Sundays are also a possibility, but its definitely not my preference since I usually dedicate the weekend for family and friends.

I've been wanting to get into SSC for a while but since I'm already leading 2 other raids it's kind of hard dedicating anymore time to organization. In any case, your main tank and offtanks are going to need some resistance gear. If I'm not mistaken you'll need a crap load of Primal Fires, Primal Waters, Primal Life and something else... (I forget). Let me know if you need a hand with anything I can probably help you out a bit getting this thing off the ground.

We're in the process of getting a Quality SSC/TK run together as well.

I'd like to discuss the possibility of pooling resources.

I'll try to catch you in game before or after the Gruul run on Wednesday