Eve Online

Oriahtundra

On the trial account now(14 days free) and most likely going to activate here after it runs out. Nice relaxing game after the grindfest of WoW.

Plus can play with 1 hand...wait that didnt sound right did it O-o

Anyways if anyone plays drop me a line, either on my miner(Oriuh) or my bounty hunter(Entropicus)

Or if your bored and played and feeling generous can always activate the old account and send me all your credits :) :) :):)

• 4 months later...

I tried it two years ago, and I've been thinking of giving it another whirl with the new expansion but it will probably be a while since I just reinstalled Victoria and NWN 1 on my computer and am playing with them.

• 3 weeks later...

I never get email notification O-o, my account is still active but I no longer really play since Ive joined 1 of the 2 largest corporations with the Goons. PvP takes forever to get into in no sec space, and rat hunting gets seriously boring. I miss the instant gratification of WoW PvP.

I fell off the Eve wagon and back onto the WoW wagon. :)

The upcoming patch changes look nice for WoW, and my new computer only really has Eve and WoW clients native to it...I switched from PC to Mac. :)

• 1 year later...