Hello All

Wolf

While lurking on the boards, I get the sense that many people are out and about doing many different things, some for the content, some for the grind and some for just plain ole fun.

For those of you that do know me, I haven't been in game basically at all for the last little while as I've been working on some other hobbies and interests which brings me to my point.

Over the last several months, I've gotten involved with all kinds of fun software that revolves around animation and movie making. The Honor Empire and the guilds/clans within it, have always been a focal point and outlet for my creative side.

You know when you watch the trailers that Blizzard creates and you think to yourself how they motivate you and get the adrenaline level up?

Well I'd like to do something like that focussed strictly on Clan Skullcrusher. Essentially a full on animated trailer combining elements of in game footage and external cinematic animation.

This would be an ongoing project and not designed as a chore for, there will be no in game purpose aside from setting just the right scene or getting some off the wall footage, nor will there be any timeline.

I'm in the process of working on a storyboard for such a project, so you may see me popping in game at various times. Basically, I'm looking for anyone that would like to hang out with me when I am in game to try and accomplish this. I want the end result to be something truly spectacular, but at the same time I want the journey itself to be the best memory.

To get an idea of some of the tools available to me now, that would be integrated in this film. The video below is an example of a cinematic scene I put together, so the sky is quite literally the limit I think at this point. So if anyone has any ideas, feedback, creative opinions on what a Clan Skullcrusher Trailer, should entail, please feel free to speak up. As well, if you see me in game and feel like just hanging out and having some fun, drop me a line as this is likely what I'll be doing.

Cheerio

SAMPLE of Skullcrusher Cinematic Scene