Late night raiding?

Volonazra

Are you, like me, forced to sit on the side lines due to not fitting into normal play times? Are you interested in raiding and/or organized pvp that starts later than the standard 7 or 8pm server time?

If there is enough interest, and availability, I am proposing we start talking about raiding (Kara/Grulls/Heroics) and pvp which begins at 10PMish server time and goes until 2AMish.

Update: We will be starting a Karazhan raid, Fri. 10:30pm server.

Committed raiders are:

-Kargoch-prot warrior

-Rhoach-Subt rogue

-Kazragerg-Marks hunter/affliction warlock

-Scryll-combat rogue

-Jeroabem-Elem sham

-Waldonnis(et al)-fire mage/affliction lock/feral druid/marks hunter

-myself-Afflic. warlock/resto. shaman/prot. warrior

-Frei-resto druid

Support raiders are:

Guilozak-holy priest

Gaelasia=holy priest

Its a go! Fri. Aug 24, 10pm start invites, 10:30 clompin time.

Edited by Volonazra

While my availablility would definitely improve if things started a little later, the days I am available are still a little hectic for right now. I like this idea though, certaily I would be down for some late night heroics once I get all my keys.

I can probably handle one, maybe two days a week set aside for late night-grouping. Don't think I'd want to do more than that, I usually try to stop gaming and unplug with a book for the rest of the night by 1am*10pm, my time* And I'd probably end up passing on PvP.

Late night you say? *rubs hands* :)

But yea, Depending on how many would attend and be up for it I'm good those times :p

Untill of course.. if i ever get a job :nub:

Good to see some interest. Ive been reading over some Kara strategy as my hands on experience is limited, but seems that we have half of a Kara group responding. I ask you to put the word out to some folks you typically group with and see if there would be more available to fill up a raid.

The nights that avoid pre-scheduled CS events are Tues/Fri/Sat (somewhat Sun.). If we wanted such to do such a thing (possibly to include alts of those people that like to raid). Perhaps a 10pm server Tues/Fri Kara and 10PM Sat team pvp? Give me some input.

I would be interested in bringing Kargoch along to tank... he is 50K away from 70 and of course needs his keying and some gear. Hopefully He hits 70 this weekend, and can start some of the keying/gearing tasks.

update - Fully Keyed!!!

Edited by Kailand

doom you! <bashs skulls in left and right> well I'm bored with DAOC yet again and my schedule may allow me to play :laugh: I'd be back part time to raid as long as I can still just beat on things and not have heal :yub::hello:

Pinned temporarily

Ive approached most of you the responded and talked some about a Friday night (maybe Tues. and Fri.)10pmish Kara raid. Everyone seemed interested but there were some obstacles. Please post your characters you want to bring (regardless of key status) as well as any circumstances I should be aware of. Keep an ear out for others that would be good teammates, and send them to me. If we all take initiative we can in there rolling on the first treasures next week.

Edited by Volonazra

Character: Rhoach

Tuesday/Friday

Tuesdays: I work til 11pm on tuesdays, but can play from work if we start at 10. However, I can't use TS and will have to take random afks until 11, when I'll have to take a 15 min-ish afk to go home.

Fridays: I work til 10pm on fridays. If we started at 10:15, I could make it without any special circumstances or allowances.

We have seven committed raiders and several interested in filling in. Only thing stopping us mainly is healing (one priest is necessary). Waiting to hear from some leads. Get your gear, potions and skills ready to go.

Edited by Volonazra

The plan is Karazhan Fri. 10:30pm server

Committed raiders are:

-Kargoch-prot warrior

-Rhoach-Subt rogue

-Kazragerg-Marks hunter (affliction warlock if needed)

-Scryll-combat rogue

-Jeroabem-Elem sham

-Hoofstomper-feral druid (also note many aliases available)

-myself- (Afflic. warlock/resto. shaman/prot. warrior)

As you can see: main tank is in place, melee dps is covered, randged dps is covered, but we are lacking heals

I am furiously looking, but can use your help finding at least one priest and any other heals available. I know all of you(commited raiders) are very aware of the need for class diversity and skills needed as much as I am.

Edited by Volonazra

Ug der vol!

Der be any ruum fer muhself?

mez sor fer not postin suuner, but mez ben clompin da wurkforce en ben un vakashun. Keep mez postud!

Nais

Well, Friday Fright Nights are under way. Ive gotten some more interest and the possibility that there can also be a Tuesday Terror night is becoming more viable.

However, another fun endeavor I have in mind is organized PvP. No keys nor frontal lobes needed. Any night will work as there is no lame dungeon ID bullcraparama. Any number will of blokes will do and class balance is an after thought. Who is interested in some lively adrenaline pumping stress relieving decimation of several legions of the Alliance on the regular? :0

*oh you folks that tell me you arent "into" peeveepee must not know what fun you are missing. Just come to be with your mates and enjoy some mindless fun if nothing else. :p

*oh you folks that tell me you arent "into" peeveepee must not know what fun you are missing. Just come to be with your mates and enjoy some mindless fun if nothing else. :yahoo:

I'm perfectly familiar with pvping with Crushers. It's how I first met the Clan, and I've spent good times with my fellow guildies in Arathi and AV with Scryll, and AB/Warson with Narlla *one of a group of six to eight Crushers who ran BG's together for 3-6 hours every Sunday for a while. But it was usually something to do when nothing else was going on and when it wasn't, it was at a more accessible time of day. I don't want to engage in that sort of high-energy activity just before I go to bed. I want to wind down, not get more strung up.