Warhammer

Oriahtundra

Sorry for puttin it in the wrong section but a subject I wanted to bring to all branches of the THE( plus not too many people browse the other forums<----GUILTY). And with the release not certain can give people plenty of time to get together and think about things.

Pretty much just curious who all is planning on playing the game, would love to see everyone form the THE that is coming over to end up on the same server( even though all wont be going on the same side Im sure)

But I would hope there would be a possibility of expanding the THE to encompass that game. And the more friends we have starting MMO's the more people we'd have to group with and such, and the more the merrier,especially in a game that will be PvP based :dancing_smile:

Just throwing the thought out there, maybe someone that is BETA testing has some info on server names or how they are selected etc.

Any thoughts/input/flames/etc etc always appreciated

The way we enter every game is that we normally start with a RP server.....

There will certainly be a branch of THE in warhammer, but its too early to say how its gonna work server wise. As we get closer to the release date I'm sure we'll nail that down.

CHAOS all the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Know an old WoW guildy got in the beta, havent talked to him since if he likes it or not. Need to update my info since i got a new rig. Kinda hooked on Eve Online now but will still check it out.

Archived