I'm not dead yet!

Maube

Hello folks =) Just checking in since I got a WONDERFUl call from a certain Moo =D (so nice to talk to other adults ;) )

LAst week I was in Maine with Gabe visiting my sister an brother in law and boy did we have fun =) Gabe got his first taste of cereal - and he loves it - and I got some R&R time where I could pass off Gabe for a little while =)

Gabe is growing by leaps and bounds - he is at LEAST 14 lbs already and able to sit up supported. he giggles a little but smiles a LOT. I still say he looks just like Kat =) And he sleeps usually 5-7 hours at night!

We lost our Fatcat Kismet a couple of weeks ago - she was Gabe's cat and we are both very upset that Gabe will never remember his protector... and to think I thought she'd be the jealous one. So we have a new kitten in our midst - a little long haired grey and white scoundrel that Kat calls Czetnch (or some God of Chaos or something from Warhammer =p) I call him Snuffles since he came to us with a pretty bad cold. He is about as old as Gabe and a lot of fun - although he prefers me over Kat because I smell like milk. he does NOT leave me alone when Gabe is getting cereal or I am pumpin.

I miss most of you ;) ::noogies Baracko:: and I am hoping you are all well - Smed gave me an update on most of you =) and I can say that I really do miss ya'll. I only ever hear from Uglutz and Smed now =p You guys CAN email me yah know ;) I can usually get a couple hours at night if I am lucky and email is how I keep in touch with anyone =)

Much :yahoo::yahoo: and smooches out to ya'll =) and dont forget to go to gabeybaby.myphotoalbum.com to ooooh and awhhhhh at our darling son =)

Oh yeah... Waldy... you still need to get your arse down here :yahoo: I got plenty of babysitters available and frozen milk galore for my Gabe... so I can watch you and Kat drink each other under the table :yahoo:

We have Thrush =( Noticed some white patches in Gabe's mouth - went to the peds today and my fear was confirmed - but doc was impressed we caught it early =p

Gabe now weighs 15lbs. Safe to say EBF works for us =) he doubled his birth weight and then some!

And I managed to put Gabe down to bed... WITHOUT nursing him to sleep! He was awake in his crib when I put him in - put on his mobile and his music and he fell asleep! Woot! Now here is hoping he sleeps a little longer tnight :yahoo:

gabeysfirstvacation_034.jpg

This is my unfit mother wrap... since Gabe likes to be held most of the time - I bought a wrap so I can handsfree hold him. kat's bitter old aunt called me an unfit mother because of it =p Dont I feel loved!

gabeysfirstvacation_035.jpg

And here is a bigger shot of my new Avatar =)

snuffles.jpg

snuffles_003.jpg

All my other Gabey pictures can be viewed Here

Those wraps are awesome - it keeps the child close to whomever has it on. Kids need that closeness, so tell old auntie that she doesn't know what she's talking about. :yahoo:

Awesome pics! They grow way too fast!

Pics were great and the spawn of Katak remains adorable (although I'm still trying to find evidence of retouching to remove the horns) :p

Glad to hear all is well, though! Getting away from town is very difficult right now for a number of reasons, but I'll see what I can do before the summer is up. I need to get the fun car out anyway soon and stretch her legs a bit, so a short road trip may be perfect >:0

Cuuute! ::hugs:: I'm happy that you managed to find the secret to no longer being a deadie, there's a whole army of Forsaken waiting to hear. :p You are so lucky that Gabe sleeps during the night! Although, I'm sure he's already plotting some nefarious plot to make up for this bit of niceness. >:0 Take care all of you! And maybe we'll see you in game again some day!

Oh yeah... Waldy... you still need to get your arse down here :p I got plenty of babysitters available and frozen milk galore for my Gabe... so I can watch you and Kat drink each other under the table :D

OOOOO i gotta see some pics from that lol. >:0

Good to see yahz is doing well Maube *bearhugs* We misses yahz

Oh he already keeps us on our toes. Little bugger is now trying to roll so we have to strap him into wherever we go - his bouncy chair (which was soooo big for him only 2 months ago) his changing pad - heck if we prop him sitting up on the couch or the bed we have to hover because he will go for his toes and could take a tumble! Right now he is sitting in his bouncer giving me a couple minutes of not holding him >:0 he likes to be the center of attention for all his waking hours. Not easy :p

And yes - the wraps and slings are a lifesaver. Only way I can get grocery shopping orlaundry done :D And he loves them which is more important.

We are headed out today to get his potrait taken =D he is in a happy mood - tho the medicine for his Thrush makes his tummy upset - so I have to wrap him in a burp cloth so he doesnt puke all over his cute outfit ;)

He is no longer Yoda Baby (as my mother dubbed this picture) but rather budda baby! I gotta get a picture of him in the Lotus position now ;)

His hair color is still hazy - definitely either blonde - strawberry blonde or red... we wills ee in another month or so - but his eyelashes and his eyebrows look red to me... so yet another trait of his father ;)

And Waldy... you would only see the horns when he doesnt get a nap... or when he is overstimulated. Yikes!

Dah baby luks squishy but me tinks dat cuz he am human baby, dey all am squishy. He do hab gud ogre hair doh so dat be gud. Maybe sumday he get trong like dah ogre ib u be lucky. Me tinkz dat cat be gud in few munthz when it get more meat on itz bones, den u dip it in dwarb sauce, make gud snack.

BULA

Ogre Warlord

OOC

Glad to hear all is well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Razlak/BULAFORWEB.jpg

Edited by Bula

Thanks for the update Maube, glad to hear all is well. By the way, if you want two more kittens let me know. I'm always looking to unload my girlfriends on some poor soul. ;) I swear they are demon spawn!