KR ftl....

SinDee

urghhhhh! i finally gave kingdom reborn a shoot last night and after my frist 2 mins of logging in i wanted to cry cuz it looked so bad omg UO staqff wasted so much time and reources on this crap :tease:

Sindee!! At this time I think KR is still in beta..the few times I logged in to check see, I was not as impressed as I hoped to be.. however, I have not given up on it!!

I hope you will suggest what changes and/or problem you have with it to thier forums; as that will only make KR a better universe.

Long Live U.O.

:tease:

OMG!!!!!

A thread where people are actually posting to each other!!

"faints"

What happened to us here... It seems like noone gets on here anymore to talk to one another.

OMG!!!!!

A thread where people are actually posting to each other!!

"faints"

What happened to us here... It seems like noone gets on here anymore to talk to one another.

yeah i never get to talk to any buddy ingame or icq as well makes me stay away from uo a lot :yahoo:

(We) I waited so long for UO:KR and even suffered the 2D for some time when they cancelled my preferred 3D version.

But, sadly, UO:KR really took all the wind from my UO sails. :yahoo:

And I did give it a test run and submitted more than a few bugs and proposals. Hopefully they will accept some!

Edited by Eisaac

Guest Charlie

At least ya'll can log into KR i cant get it at all for my pcs. My laptop doesnt accept it, it goes to the log in screen then errors out. I gave up on it there and i cant get it on my desktop because of not enough space to hold it.

And yes it is great to see ppl in the forums, now lets see the roster in game fill up a bit more. ^.^

Yeah I know, I can't get on KR either, everytime I go to get on it says there is an error, but I also have been buisy lately getting reday for my trip and for school in a couple months and stuff so I haven't been on a lot recently. Hopefully that will change though, so hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

At least ya'll can log into KR i cant get it at all for my pcs. My laptop doesnt accept it, it goes to the log in screen then errors out. I gave up on it there and i cant get it on my desktop because of not enough space to hold it.

And yes it is great to see ppl in the forums, now lets see the roster in game fill up a bit more. ^.^

trust me your NOT missing anything!!!

Sindee!! At this time I think KR is still in beta..the few times I logged in to check see, I was not as impressed as I hoped to be.. however, I have not given up on it!!

I hope you will suggest what changes and/or problem you have with it to thier forums; as that will only make KR a better universe.

Long Live U.O.

;)

It's now "Offically" released. It was a few months ago.

I also do not like it, but as previously stated, I too do log in and suggest bug fixes. The artwork will probably never grow on me though, and I only sign on on the test server. I'd never dream of playing KR on Catskills...

Greetings...

First i would like to offer my apologies if we're cutting the flux of life into catskills... specially to PGoH...

Second, once i saw kr i knew the only way uo will survive is if we have a strong community... active... thriving... so i went to Haven and made sure each player that logged on had instant help...

At first the goal was simple... backup 24/7... then folk would ask to join us... even if we told them that they could play the game unguilded... but it made things easier to use guild chat than uo chat... so i got demoted from gm so we could change gri rules... guess i took one for the future... but it was well worth it.

Right now we're trying to restore some kind of interaction between the new players and the rp community... we face many problems... mostly because of the backstabbing and intrigue that always surrounds rp.

So i am not sure what the future brings... kall is a pgoh and he is here to help... but at the same time pitr is in gri and creating a guild that reaches every bit of uo... from crafts to harrowers... and we have Dev ratification... which means alot.

Anything i can do please ask...

Strenght and Honor!