yes

whiterabbit

Although, I have never met you. It is good to see a person come back for a visit and maybe you can come visit us on cats and stay awhile.

Calli

*SIGHS* As I sit here alone in Olympus, wondering when the Guardians will return. Many fond memories come flooding back. Many bold adventures. Days of glory. Days we learned. what ever kind of day it was, it made no differnce as we were family. As i write this ,I am sitting in the meeting room, perhaps someday the Guardians will return and find me. Until then I shall walk these old dusty halls and reminisis.

Strenght and Honor

HONOR above all.

Edited by whiterabbit

Guest Charlie

Your on UO?!

The bunny is back!!our bunny!We do meetings on saturday at 7pm hudson, id love to see you there. It has been hard to find guardians on lately, too much irl stuff going on *logs on to find a bunny*

As you walk through the halls of Olympus, you push open a heavy and nearly rotten wooden door that creaks loudly to announce your presence. Upon entering the room, the enormous amounts of dust covering the rooms contents indicates none have entered this area in quite some time. Laying on the floor, you see what appears to be a dead lizard. How long has it been dead for? Weeks......months...years??? As you continue to stare at the dead lizard, you have an overwhelming urge to kiss it......

"Rotten creaky dust covered doors" you say!!

'tis a good thing our man Todd plays deaf and dumb, as he would have your hide to hear you say such things about our beloved castle.

Many a true warrior have passeed thru these door, your self included, Sir Marotk. I will not argue the fact as it is true, not as many Guardians recently as there has been in the past; multitudes seems to be a good word, have been to the headquarters of our Empire, But there seems to be somethign stirring in the air, I believe all who have been to Olympus can feel this!!

And have you seen our neighborhood surrounding Oly? We are actually expanding! I have also aquired my imeadiate neighbors household and land, though not as close to Oly as I would like, it suited my needs in the past, and I see it doing so in the future as well.

{{*frowns at the strange image of a person kissing a dead lizard, but to each ther own*}}

{{not sure what that was all about, but I luaghed out loud at it, struck me funny it did!! }}

:yahoo:

Guest Charlie

YaY! well spoken mareak!

Aye indeed the guild is slow but hardly dead!! this guild shall never die nor be dusty !!

*thinks its just their WoW speaking* :yahoo: