Patch notes

Oriahtundra

woot!

• Pets are now affected by Paladin greater blessings

• Aspect of the Viper: This ability has received a slight redesign. The amount of mana regained will increase as the Hunter’s percentage of mana remaining decreases. At about 60% mana, it is equivalent to the previous version of Aspect of the Viper. Below that margin, it is better (up to twice as much mana as the old version); while above that margin, it will be less effective. The mana regained never drops below 10% of intellect every 5 sec. or goes above 50% of intellect every 5 sec.

• Volley: This spell is now affected by area damage caps. Its bonus damage coefficients have also been increased. It also correctly consumes charges of Misdirection.

• Formula: Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility: This enchanting recipe is now available from the Keepers of Time Quartermaster. The reagents required have been adjusted to match the level 70 content.

umm...I buff peoples pets all the time...and their HP go up when i give em kings...how is that not working?

eh, this patch is weird.

umm...I buff peoples pets all the time...and their HP go up when i give em kings...how is that not working?

eh, this patch is weird.

Heretofore, I think, you had to manually bless pets. Greater Blessings didn't extend to them.

another dismal patch including nothing about shaman, only character I want to play and they keep looking more and more boring :yahoo::yahoo:

anywho, hopefully the patch picks up cause if I have to level another character to 70 to enjoy this game I'm moving to DAOC full time again! ok maybe not, DAOC rvr is pretty dismal to, meh...

I hear you old friend. (This is from a pvp bent as that is what I tend to do most) The game has changed with bc, shaman used to be the supreme burst damage class, able to drop casters in a single blow. Now everyone has more hps, you can't just charge solo into the midst of the enemy and except a kill or two before you die. Just have to be more patient sit back, with the crowd, don't stick out. Saddly adapting to this has been hard for most. New classes now shine, ms warriors for thier ability to 1/2 your healing and warlocks slow / hard dps now is perfect for slaying 10k hp enemies ie players. I too am tired of patches with no real content. You'd think they could at least add a handful of new quests every month.... On the horizon I'm looking forward to Conan , Tabula Rosa, and Warhammer. For now wow is the bests that our there imho.

On a bright note pve Shaman can still shine you just have to better than everyone else to do so. Elemental, have to except the fact you will down 3-4 potions a boss fight to stay near the top of the meter. Enhance can still shine too, just need to manage your aggro, your dps will be limited more by the Tanks aggro then your own ability, group with druids when ever possible. Restoration we can heal amazingly well now. Also turns us into nearly unkillable machines in pvp, I've won every 1v1 vs a rogue / hunter in the bgs/arena that has come up. Raid wise just need to able to use chain heal, ie need people to be close to one another or you two will have to drink pots if you solely single target healing.

Ya, more hps/resilience/armor for everyone equals pure dps classes getting screwed. Luckily, you shamen/druids have the option to go resto. Me... *looks at his bandages* :yahoo:

/qq

Go go [Heavy Netherweave Bandage]

:yahoo:

Golad!

Ya, more hps/resilience/armor for everyone equals pure dps classes getting screwed. Luckily, you shamen/druids have the option to go resto. Me... *looks at his bandages* :yahoo:

/qq

Hey! Stealthed healers FTW! :yahoo:

hey ya'll,

well I was thinking that I would probably be back in game around the 24th or so of august but really I dont think I'll be back. much <3 for ya all but I cant do the equipment grind and dungeon crawling for hours a day and I really kinda suffered in my studies between the game and the rest of what was going on at the time. the thought of MC type raiding schedule is making my skin crawl right now, miss those who've been around through all this stuff with meh but this shaman is hanging up his pauldrons untill further notice. accounts active but I'm not.

see ya all when I see ya :hello::samurai::swduel::sword: some smileys so you'll all feel better, they made me laugh ;)