Money, Money, MONEY!!!

OK. I willingly relinquish my first winning place to whoever wants to make more money. (meaning I will not try to be first)

Quick calculation show a relative probability that my current funds (if used constantly in the Attack system) have a good chance to outlive me (even if I die naturally at an old age) :p

Enough is enough. More than enough! ;)

Good. Getting back ahead of you took way too much time, since I could not recall whether it was combining all wins additively, or if it was just recording "biggest win". I found I couldn't compete in most of the arcade games, but I sure can here. :)

Good. Getting back ahead of you took way too much time, since I could not recall whether it was combining all wins additively, or if it was just recording "biggest win". I found I couldn't compete in most of the arcade games, but I sure can here. :)

Now you have two livetimes worth of gold :D

• 1 month later...
Good. Getting back ahead of you took way too much time, since I could not recall whether it was combining all wins additively, or if it was just recording "biggest win". I found I couldn't compete in most of the arcade games, but I sure can here. :D

Now you have two livetimes worth of gold :tease:

You lied! Now I'm going to have to double my money again. Damnit, Eisaac, it takes time to make a billion in there when there's a $500 starting maximum.

Ah, yes, I lied... but I just had no choice! what could I do? I was BORED! :dancing_smile:

(and it took only 30 min to get the money...)

Ah, yes, I lied... but I just had no choice! what could I do? I was BORED! :dancing_smile:

Ok, now I've managed to make us tied exactly. That wasn't easy Eisaac. No more of this unauthorized boredom.

Ok, now I've managed to make us tied exactly. That wasn't easy Eisaac. No more of this unauthorized boredom.

WOW, when you said exactly... you meant EXACTLY!!! :tease:

Archived