My "Little" friend

Currently at:

Level: 128 | Kills: 486 | Gold: 9

Hp: 665/665

Str: 804/804

Exp: 270/1019

Which means.... prepare to be blasted away :devil:

EDIT: And it works like charm :read:

It's plain luck that I am the first to have it. I'm only ahead a bit with HP/STR averages

Average: 60 (first level) +127 (level ups) x 11 = 1457 (average HP+STR)

My stats: 665+804 = 1469 (my HP+STR)

And talking about rezzing.... one rez potion costs 150 Gold. The "poorest" among us won more than 2 mil. Taking one quarter of it for rezzing, to about 4 others we can attack (more or less), 5 times a day... it will suffice for more than 5 months. It's just speaking because I know money is not a consideration.

I'm just saying: I will rez (and heal HP to full) anyone I kill (frag) if that person does the same to me. If you want to move up quicker and don't want to rez, this is tactics and fine by me, just don't expect a rez when I kill. (and I will be happy with the battlefield action either way).

I consider rezzing and donating after killing to be something to be done for my guildmates in the Dark Cabal and for our allies. I'm not really happy with attacking either at all, actually, but since a system exists allowing me to do so without giving them any sort of problem, and since I crave xp, well... :devil:

Someone who is number one on our target list, and who is employing inhumane weapons of Cabalist destruction cannot, of course, expect the same sort of treatment we would give to each other.

... and since I crave xp, well... :read:

Right! me too! :D

Someone who is number one on our target list, and who is employing inhumane weapons of Cabalist destruction cannot, of course, expect the same sort of treatment we would give to each other.

Since the people (outside the guild) who rez me are down to zero, I will stop wasting my time :devil:

5 strength points away from being able to equalize things with you two and how many do I get when I level? 1. And yes, I know my strength is already a bit ahead of the average. The deprivation still strikes sore. :yahoo:

• 1 month later...
So how do you actually rez someone that you just killed?

Ummm... just press revive!

Sometimes it's even revive before and/or after killing.

I was / I am having trouble with this myself...but I think I figured it out.

Clicking on the Targets then the targets name, then the iProbattle tab will bring up the revive and donate HP or Strength options.

There is also a way to revive people on the guilds "prefered" target list.

Do you get experience points by donating HP and-or Strength to people? Or is this just a really nice thing to do?

I still have not located the automatic revive option/button that Essiac mentioned, but I am looking for it.

To all the previous targets I have killed, If I had known then what I know now, I could kill you more often ! *grinin*

"I don't care who ya are, that there's funny" -Larry the Cable Guy

;)

Do you get experience points by donating HP and-or Strength to people? Or is this just a really nice thing to do?

Nope. No XP. It's just a nice thing to do.

I tend to revive and fully heal everyone when I reach my daily attack limit, just to see everyone green-ing :D

I still have not located the automatic revive option/button that Essiac mentioned, but I am looking for it.

Also here: No, there is no automatic revive. It's as you said, open the profile, go to tab and revive.

and to all the people I've killed.... you're really not too many, it's just about how many TIMES I've killed those few ;)

You all know. Say and I'll stop. ;)

and to all the people I've killed.... you're really not too many, it's just about how many TIMES I've killed those few :(

You can rest assured, Eisaac, both Jadeynn and I know at whose feet to lay the fact that we're the two top attacked AND killed in the system.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived