Goofy Challenge

Borg

Okees......here is the challenge

Write a short story using each of the clickable smiles available here (shown to the LEFT during posting)...at the same time try to use the LEAST words along with them

Example sentence(not using all of them)

Bob, the evil brother  :D , planned mean  ;) attacks  :) on his sleeping  ;) silly  :D brother that would wake him up :D  :0  dazed :laugh: and confused  :D

Guest Votive

After a night of  heavy drinking,  :laugh: , Billy  :silly: fell asleep  :D in the park.  He awoke  :lostit: feeling very ill :vomit: and very upset  :angry: .  "How I wish I had not drank  :) so much last night" Billy  :silly: said loudly.

Soon Satan  :devil: himself appeared and smiled  :) at Billy  :silly: .  I  :devil: can make that come true Billy  :silly: .  In a blink of my eye  :blink:  :blink: I can turn your night of boozing  ;) into a night of diligint study  :D at the Burger Hut  ;) instead of an actioned packed night  :sword:  :smash: of shots  :D and a mornign of sickness  :vomit: and feeling like someone beat your head with a hammer  :smash: .

"Can you really do that for me  :0 " Billy  :silly: asked?

"Of course I can  ;) . I am Satan  :devil: I can do anything you wish... for a price  :angry: "

"Well what do I  :silly: have to give you  :devil: in return to relieve me  :silly: of this pounding  :smash: headache  :( and hangover  :vomit: ?

"Your Soul!! :angry: " Satan  :devil: replied.

:blink:  :blink: "my soul!!!???  :cry: "

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :devil: YOUR SOUL!

Well,  :no: I think I will deal with my pounding  :smash: headache  :(  and my upset stomach  :vomit: and keep my soul  :silly: thank you very much ??? " was Billy's  :silly: Response.

And with that Satan  :devil: vanished in a whisp of smoke  :angry: very upset.

Now whenever Billy  :silly: tells this story  :0 people look at him  :0 first in consolement  :no: then in disbelief  ??? then in sheer amusement :D