Around the Campfire

Urkha

Gazing across the fire, the old orc listens to the tales of the visitors. His heart is moved by the tales of loss and justice claimed.

Volnazra motions to peons and hurries them off to fetch more wood, and refreshment. Vol says: "Latz hab tales ub hardship agh woe. We Crushaz gruk dat life heavy wid burden agh struggle. Vol rely on da clan agh frenz dat git him tru da dark timez."

Roasted pig and dark ale is set before the guests. Logs are stacked upon the fire. Volnazra rubs his belly and says:"Let uz grub agh drink. Den wez heer talez ub beddah dayz."

Listening intently, Guilozak, Sildaka and Aerea nod to each other and quietly express their approval of their new found story tellers. Guilo stands and says:

"We be gald latz hab come to our camp tah blah joo stories to us, an' tanks der Vol fer da 'freshments"

::retakes his seat by the fire::

Vrugz smiles inwardly to himself at his triumph! The sweet juices of the beetle run down his throat as its shell cracks in his mouth. Wiping the drool from the front of his robe, Vrugz continues to listen to the stories while searching for his next tasty morsle.

Aletia stands near the campfire, sipping from her wineglass as the story is told, nodding at the mention of the dead dwarf paladin. "Your spirit is strong. We will make a place for you in our camp."

*Bula scratches his butt as he reaches for another leg of dwarf from his pack. The mighty Ogre Warlord Bula feasts and drinks as he listens to the stories being told by the new comers. *

Urkha sits back and observes the Skullcrushers, grinning from behind her tusks. Reaching out to take some of the roasted pig and ate from it heartily. Glancing over to Voloanzra, she nodded.

"Zug zug, dat be wut got me through all me hard times. Famulee and friends. Me also buleev dat friends be famulee dat lat choose. So me friends be me famulee as well. Me come to latz in hopes of a stronger famulee. Me hear guud tings 'bout latz."

She takes a hearty gulp of ale and looks to Guilozak.

"Dabu. Me happee tu be heer. Me full of stories. Sum me own stories, sum nub me own. Me be happee tu share me stories wif latz."

As Aletia spoke, Urkha paid attention to the Chief's words.

"Lat honor me wif lat words. It be an honor tu join latz camp."

• 1 month later...

Grabs a hunch of the meat and sits in the back with her water elemental "me be sorry ta 'ear bout ya father, he will live strong though wit' da spirts, but me know you be ah great fighter an' me welkum yas! we be needin' strong warriors ta help wit' da clan" also mumbling abit softly "also othahs who kin enjoy ah fresh meal an' drink as much as me" she chuckle's abit and bites into the meat.