The Earthen Ring

Volonazra

If you dont already know, there is a small community developing to promote role playing on Argent Dawn. You can go to www.AD-RP.com to meet everyone and also join the in-game channel LFRP.

This sunday, the several people will be gathering to create a storyline about the Earthen Ring. Check out more details HERE.

I will be involved, time allowed, and hope some of you are interested too.

I think it went well. We had 25-30 people participate. Rajuul, Thundertotem, and myself held a gathering to discuss the "Earthen League" which we are leading(farseers) and developing a storyline about. We gathered to share ancestral wisdom, offer aide against our enemies, and call others to join in unity in the struggle. Uncannily, tensions flared (often distractingly so) amongst racial lines. Mostly acted in character, but we werent able to get to the point as we often needed to stop to keep order and civility.. In the end, many forsaken friends left angrily.

However, in my humble opinion, ANY gathering in the spirit of immersion and RP is a success in and of itself. After the gathering we banded together to defend Silvermoon against its invaders and then made a successful strike upon Halaa.

The Earthen Ring is provides a wide open field to stretch the imagination as there is little known about it nor written in stone. However, those that have traveled in Nagrand have met them and likely helped them with many tasks.

There will be more to come.

*shrug* Some Forsaken just like to be angry and see insults where perhaps none were intended. I personally think they've got too much remaining flesh that rotting and causing confusion in their brains--a good scrubbing to cleanse the mind and body might help.

I had fun, even though I wanted to swat a couple of Forsaken in their boney skulls AND for the first time ever, Jiris participated in PvP (she's no longer a . . . virgin? not sure how to classify her status there >:L ).

As time permits, I hope to continue to participate.