Well, What do you know?

Martok

Ok...Horizons is still a ways away....but lets talk about it!  Not a whole lot out there yet about the game, but who knows whats going on with it??

Another MMROPG in the 3d view of EQ, which allows for multiple races including those of Dragon, Giant etc. and incorporates things such as housing and craftable items much like UO.  It looks very pretty from the shots I have seen.  Only time and testing will truely tell its merits though.  I will say I am extremely excited to try out life as a dragon  :D

Hm...so you can be many things.....like what? a variant of elf?  Or a one armed gay communist ogre with a toenail infection?  Gimmie a hint here.  I'd like to be at least a goblin.  The OLD style goblin, any shape any size......

---Hothgorn the smart*ss...er...black---

When I grow up, I'll be older :D

• 3 weeks later...

Horizons Main Page Link

Horizons Race Page Link

Origional ideas are we will be called The Eclipse.....Dragon Guild so vast when we fly we block out the sun....but that is what we have chatted about......something different from the normal humanoid based cultures of skills....Dragons learn 2 main areas Melee and Magic.......and hoard a ton.

• 3 weeks later...
I must play this game...  Im checkin the site everyday till I hear the call for beta testers...  If its even 1/4 what it promises, this will blow everything else out of the water and back to the stoneage all at once...  (Can you tell this is exactly what I had in mind when I bought my first MMORPG???)  Beautiful graphics, Multiple races that are actually interesting, a massive critter index, player housing that will not be limited, a crafting system that makes uo's look childish (The best items in game are PLAYER made!!!), and a society and religous system all incorperated.  This is what the Muses had in mind when they first wispered ideas about MMORPG's into programers ears.  LET this work out, for the love of all thats holy!!!  (ps, love the Eclipse idea, im sooooo there.  Only problom I can see is stuff like, whos going to be a human when you can be a Dragon, Giant, or Vampyr???  I think if they can find a way past that, we are on the right road to gamers eden)

Archived