The Baby Pool

Qiris

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPAWN!

Excellent work everyone. I'm happy to see that everyone is doing well and looking fantastically cute.

Hey! That's my line ;)

Congrats again Maube and Katak.

Yeah... I've given up on sleep =p so far have had one night of normal baby activity - him waking up every 2 hours for a change of diaper and a meal... tonight is back to the angry demon child. Luckily I had Kat put together his swing today - so I can at least swing him to sleep (still cant get up and walk like he wants me to do - already had the OB yell at me once for over doing it) and then transfer him to his little bouncy chair. He HATES his bassinet - so most of the time in the morning I fall asleep holding him - which isnt the safest thing in the world but I am usually so exhausted by 5am that I just kinda pass out trying to keep him asleep =p

While breastfeeding is the best for him - I cannot wait until I can start pumping =p then Kat can spend some time with demonbaby in the middle of the night. Man I miss my bed... the couch is nowhere near comfortable enough =p

Anyway - it is almost time for Gabe's next feeding so off I go - hopefully he doesnt take another hour to comfort - back and arms are already aching tnight =p