Away

Eisaac

Until we get more people to level that is our punishment for being lower then Huato and Eisaac =p They kill me for exp i have to kill you for Exp

I use mine as quick as possible too. :cool:

The only catch is anyone 10 levels or more below your level is safe from the gold loss. Still get some exp and the kill(s) however. :devil:

Back for a short while, but I see you all were really busy, got much gold and XP from my dead body!

I'm going to grab what I can get ( ;) ) and going to vacation in two days, for a long weekend (Thu-Sun)

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, we were busy. You have been too since you've been back! :D

Jesus Christ, no kidding. Weren't you like ten levels below me two days ago, Eisaac?

heh.. I swear! now that I can only get to the computer in the morning before I leave and in the evening for a bit.. I'm ALWAYS dead. and newly dead too! It's like.. you're all psychic... *narrows eyes at Scryll, Maube, Eisaac and Huato

Jesus Christ, no kidding. Weren't you like ten levels below me two days ago, Eisaac?

Umm.... yes... I really think I overdid it, I'll try to restrain myself a bit, or more than a bit!

heh.. I swear! now that I can only get to the computer in the morning before I leave and in the evening for a bit.. I'm ALWAYS dead. and newly dead too! It's like.. you're all psychic... *narrows eyes at Scryll, Maube, Eisaac and Huato

At least I know I don't get you in the mornings.

I'm 7 hours ahead of EST... which means I will attack less and less after my 12pm (=5am EST) and unless I want to revive :)

I checked the log, and it was you a few times. :innocent: time was around 8am cst.

There might have been one time earlier this week where I attacked that early *due to not going to sleep until after sunrise* but other than that, I'm never up late enough/early enough to attack at such a time.

Archived