Tips for Moroes

Crikrunner

Well Lefou has convinced me that I should go heally when I hit 70....given that I am a die hard healer when it comes to raids. Only issue is that I haven't found any healing gear...i have been picking stuff up as a I go...but nothing heally has dropped for me as of yet. Any suggestions?

I've been picking up stuff all over the place and bought a BoE belt last night in the AH that was +48 to healing.

Check the AH for the BoE Stuff. The quest I mentioned for Netherstorm grants some really nice healing plate legs that you won't replace until the blue legs that look like the T2 legs but purple out of one of the heroic 5 mans.

I've been selecting the healing rewards too as I've been leveling up and have them in my bags when I need them to heal a group. :0

Well Lefou has convinced me that I should go heally when I hit 70....given that I am a die hard healer when it comes to raids. Only issue is that I haven't found any healing gear...i have been picking stuff up as a I go...but nothing heally has dropped for me as of yet. Any suggestions?

CLICKY

They revised the site to include BC (and moved pre-BC stuff to a linkified section, which is kinda annoying at times), so it's still a good reference site. It does include some quests from various zones, although I'm not sure how complete the info is. I've seen some nice BoE pieces as well and have two blue +dmg/healing shields stashed away for myself, so I know there's some nice stuff out there.

So morose went down last night, it was easy the time we got him, only 1 death. The key however was the fact that he garoted our mage first, who subsequently iceblocked out of it. We also had 2 preists, so we had them both dps'd down by the second vanish. The fight is really not that hard once you figure out a way to debuf that damned garrote.

So morose went down last night, it was easy the time we got him, only 1 death. The key however was the fact that he garoted our mage first, who subsequently iceblocked out of it. We also had 2 preists, so we had them both dps'd down by the second vanish. The fight is really not that hard once you figure out a way to debuf that damned garrote.

Then even biger break was when he hit the mage a second time. Cold snap FTW

Hmm, patch notes for Karazhn:

Karazhan

* Maiden of Virtue's "Holy Wrath" has been slightly retuned to try and allow additional melee attackers to be used against her.

* Maiden of Virtue's "Holy Fire" has been adjusted to prevent a possible range exploit.

* Maiden of Virtue will no longer "Holy Fire" players under the effect of "Repentance".

* Midnight is no longer susceptible to Bleed effects, since he's a skeletal horse.

* Nightbane's Restless Skeletons are now immune to non-holy magical damage.

* Restless Skeletons no longer have immolation.

* Nightbane's Bone Shard Spray can no longer be interrupted by using an immunity effect.

* Some minor issues with the Library Tomes have been corrected.

* The use of Divine Shield, Ice Block, or Cloak of Shadows will no longer prematurely detonate the Shade of Aran's Flame Wreath.

* Restless Skeletons will now summon a player if they are unable to path to that player, and deal more melee damage.

* The cooldown of Bellowing Roar has been adjusted to be a more consistent value.

Looks like the first encounter where you want/need a Paladin. Exorcism, holy shock, and holy wrath for the win (not to mention Priestly holy spells)

I wonder if/when they will do events specifically for Shaman?

Edited by Huato