Favorite Fast Food Chain.

eggrun_champ

Well last night after doing my school work. I didnt want to go home yet. So i hanged out at Carl's Jr. it's near at house you can always see me there. I ordered a Buffalo Chicken Sanwich, fries and Coke. The fries sucks, the good thing is the Sandwich is delicious. That night I was thinking of where does everybody eat out? do you guys have some favorite fast food hangouts?

Guest Charlie

Fast food for me is simple old Burger King. Ive worked at prolly every major one including BK but still like them all around.

My fave thing is a whopper or whopprs jr xtra chz no lettuce no onion w/onion rings with the onion ring sauce finished off by a hersheys sundae pie! I will also occasionally order a whopper w/ no meat but i have to know they can make it just right *winks*

mmmmm :tease:

As far as (American) international fast food chains go, I'd vote for Burger King and McDonald's, both are fine with me, just the double Whopper or Royal (="quarter pounder" but we use metric here) with extra onion, no pickles and sometime spicy and/or cheese depending on the mood.

Burger King are "Kosher" so no cheese in BK here. McDonald's have 24 of 126 "Kosher" places.

As for the BigMac price (used to approximate standard of life) it is 3$.

There a relatively successful thing in McDonald's.... the McKebab. I never tasted it, and don't think I will. If I want Kebab, I'd go to a good Middle Eastern restaurant.

Other fast food chains:

Kentucky fried chicken have a tough time here. Most branches closed.

Pizza Hut bended to the public and threw the Pepsi in favor of Coka Cola. Pepsi is also having a tough time and never went above 10% of the market.

Interesting thing with Pizza Hut there.

Not sure if you are aware, but here in the US Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Long John Silvers, Jack in the Box, and I think two others are owned by a corporation that used to be called Pepsi Food Co. (They've changed their name since) Here you can only get Pepsi products in these chains.

I personally like BK whoppers... I LOVE the texas whopper =p goooooo jalepenos!

But my newest favorite... Wings Over

They have the most delicious chicken wings in pretty much any flavor you could pine for.

Baby likes um too :yahoo:

carls jr might be known as hardee's to some of u guys, but my favorite fast food chain has to be taco bell the only place i never get tired of eating. I dream of swimming in a sea of nacho cheese and surfing on my tortia surf board. mmmmmm well i gotta go to taco bell now talk to u later

Well last night after doing my school work. I didnt want to go home yet. So i hanged out at Carl's Jr. it's near at house you can always see me there. I ordered a Buffalo Chicken Sanwich, fries and Coke. The fries sucks, the good thing is the Sandwich is delicious. That night I was thinking of where does everybody eat out? do you guys have some favorite fast food hangouts?

....guys...

Does anyone know who this guy is? Or what he's trying to say? Or why the BALLS he is named "eggrun champ?" AM I THE ONLY ONE TO THINK THIS POST IS FROM OUTTA LEFT FIELD?

*walks away shaking his head*

I like chicken more.. but Sonic Burger always had some good burgers. They are no longer here in Ft. Wayne. Cheeseburger paradise has great burgers as well, but they are more of a restaurant than a fast food chain.

You'd think someone advertising would have better grammar =p but meh - works for me :nub:

We get those damned Sonic commercials and there are NO Sonics near me... drives me frickin bonkers!

Tho I have to admit the Wendy's 4 alarm Chicken Sammich is delicious... albeit Wendy's has gone down the crapper imho since Dave died.

Eh, Dave was a figure head - he was advertisement only and had been for years (Wendy's headquarters is in Dublin, OH and I used to work across he street from the original Wendy's restaurant. They recently closed it down too).

It pissed me off when they removed the chicken strips from their menu recently though - I loved that with the sauce.

Maybe so Hu - but honestly - their burgers got smaller and smaller and the prices went higher and higher.

Used to prefer Wendy's over Burger King and McDonalds - now I'll take a whopper any day of the week I have a craving for crappy fatty food =p

I haven't cared for Wendy's burgers except the jr. bacon for a long time.

That's personal preference, but I just find Mc.D's and BK to have better burgers. :lostit:

Oh, and White Castle...nothing like a good Slyder to cleanse the system. :nub:

For Hamburger's Fast Food - Hands down would have to be Harvey's

For Sandwhiches, I'm a Subway guy

For a french fry concoction that has chives, bacon, and sauce on it Lick's can't be beat

Quiznos is alright - but I am not a fan of toasted sammiches. I have a problem in which I will aspirate on toasted bread. Doesnt matter how tiny bites I take - toast and me just dont get along. Lightly toasted I can usually handle... but nothing ruins your appetite - or the appetites of folks around you like choking on breadcrumbs =p

As far as Subway go... I don't like it, but they do prosper here.

and as far as Wendy's go... they didn't go. stayed for a year, opened a few branches and closed in less than two years (probably some 10 years ago). They had a very dull menu related to the competition, and worse hamburgers. :devil:

Sadly Wendy's burgers aren't what I'd call the greatest. I like a lot of the other stuff on their menu though.

I imagine that where you live the menus are considerably different than what we have here in the US too.