Kharazan

Blackburn

I come to these forums today, in search of a new Kharazan raid...

I was running Kharazan along side masishu, and as of yesterday i found that he has joined niveus lepus, and will not be able to continue our wed. night runs. also, as for the others in the raid... nearly all have decided they will not continue. after only a few weeks, we dropped attumen(first trip) and have made it to both moroes and animal areas. I Know my way around the first sections, and i would hope i can find a place in one of the skulcrushers raids... i respecced to 40 arcane 21 frost for the raids purposes. So now, i am left hanging in the breeze. I would be honored to recieve an answer here, whether something is open or not.

-Blackburn, 70 mage,40/0/21

Edit: just wanted to clarify, my hunter is gone, the current toon is my main, my mage.

( my hunter, Chooni, that was on the crusher's roster has been transfered to madoran.)

Edited by Blackburn

That stinks, Blackburn. Im not going to comment on my impression of Masishu's actions...

To be quite honest, its going to be tough to get you into mine. Right now, I have a solid group of raiders that are available and willing to do some switching based on the needs of the group and the targets.

I have a few alternates as well, and would be more than happy to add you to the list, but chances are small at the moment for hunters. Unfortunately, Karazhan can be very gimmick-based at times... Its not something I like, but must be dealt with none the less.

I know that Calender and Rhoach are working diligently to get many others keyed and to get a weekend run going. I have no doubt they will see this post and respond as well.

Ultimately, the goal is to get everyone who wishes to go in as we learn more and conquer.

- Bar

Thanks for your comments Baracko, As it stands, i will attempt to keep our wed run going. ill just see who of our roster shows up. Ill be willing to help, or lead a new run once more of the crushers finish keys. i dont want to get in the way of existing runs thoguh, i know how that causes problems. also, any who need help with their keys, feel free to contact me in game. I'm always up for a run.

-Blackburn, 70 mage(40/0/21)

Shadow of the Nethrezim.

Hey Blackburn,

As Baracko said, Rhoach and I are currently working together to get our raid off the ground. We still have spots left for a healer, off-tank and DPS. If any of the people from your roster would like to sign up to our Saturday runs at 2:00pm (server time) we'd be more than happy to accommodate as best we can.

That being said, it's become clear to me that this raid requires more than one day's work and that by opting for a single weekend day we are missing out on the people who are only available during the week. For this reason I'll be setting up a Monday raid at 8:00pm (server time) to address this issue provided we still have the numbers to get it going. Mondays will likely be a continuation, so if people miss out on the weekend they'll probably miss out on the starting boss(es) as well, provided this is not an issue I need as many as we can get!

Note: In order not to conflict with Amahli's ongoing raid in Gruul's Lair, I do not foresee a Wednesday Karazhan raid anytime soon, sorry.

Cal

Crikrunner's in the same boat. I'd be glad to come heal for you guys this Saturday(i usually work 2-1030 on sat), but weekday nights or Sunday nights would all I can commit to regularly.

Any interest in a late 10pm est start time weekday run anyone?

or if I started up an 8pm est sunday run?