Kiiri the dad!?

jtanker

well for anyone that remebers me im Kiiri from swg and i just want to let u all know that im a dad!!!!! My daughter was born on mar. 1st her name is destiny madison cross. She is having trouble with breathing so had to have a trach put in, but im hoping she will grow out of the problems and get rid of the trach. we've been in the hospital since she was born and will probably be another month till she is released. So if any of u have wondered where i've been now u know i've been busy hopefully i'll be able to join u guys in WoW once i get her home since one of us has to be up with her at all times i'll be trying to play some WoW while she's sleeping. So just wanted u all to know where i been for so long and was wondering how all my swg friends are doin if there are any left out there. well talk to u all later.

Kiiri!! *huggles* I have wondered about you. Good to hear you'll one day join us in WoW! :p

Congratulations on your precious little one! My thoughts and prayers are with you and the hopes that she overcomes that soon! As helpless as they seem to be, they are strong fighters! and.. she is a girl... so she's got that on her side too!

I will add her to my prayer list - but with all the advances in modern medicine - I think her chances are very good =)

I cant wait to be a momma myself... ::rubs her bellah::

::lifts her glass of sparkling fruitjuice:: To parenthood!

I'm just worried now that they are gunna induce me and the baby will end up being born on April Fools Day >.<

So... did you manage to miss fools day?

Btw, it happens that inducing doesn't work... at least not immediately. My wife had that for 8 hours (the maximum) and it didn't do a thing... we went for sleep for 3 hours and then it came naturally :devil:

inducing worked perfectly for me, especially with my first. Doctor broke my water at 8:30am and I was holding my son in my arms at 10:26am ;)

Don't be worried if that's what's decided for you Maube, it's not bad at all. I actually kinda liked knowing the "when" instead of a moment of surprise in the middle of the night or driving down the road or something :p

Nope Gabey is still holding firm =p no more pop out belly button tho so he is dropping =p

hehe I just didnt want an April Fools Baby ;) poor thing already has Kat as a dad =)

but the bedrest is driving me up the fricking wall. If he doesnt come by next Tuesday (the 10th) I think I am going to get induced

well looks like she is goin to need surgery agian this time they are giving her a G-button since she isn't taking the bottle to well. For those that wonder what a G-button is it's a hole in her stomach with a tube coming out so u can put her food directly into her stomach. They say after she heals from this we should be able to take her home so they say maybe another week or 2 and we'll be home.

Is the dad goin to be there and watch the birth? I was kinda scared when i first watched but it wasn't really all that bad of course i seen some things while i was in Iraq that would make the manliest man's stomach turn so i guess that's y it wasn't so bad for me. oh and if u have a low pain tolerance i suggest the epideral i was scared to get near my girlfriend before they did that i thought she would rip my testicles off.

I will keep praying for her Kiiri!

And I will see how it goes - I dont want to say I definitely want the Epi - or I dont. I am not one for taking painkillers - I have a feeling I will be getting it if last nights Braxton Hicks were any reference only because they were going into my back. Back and tooth pain are really teh only two types of pain I cannot tolerate =p

• 4 weeks later...