Battle is BACK!

Eisaac

Even though the battle forum sub-description is: "Is someone bothering you on the forums? Well take it out old-fashion style, break their knee caps with a bat!", I know that this is humoristeic but even so, I think (and urge others to think) of it as a way to measure how much spare time we have in front of a computer with no MMORPG.

It seems it will take some time to get back to level 180+ but I'm up to it! are you?

Please, if anyone is bothered by my attacks, please notify me and I will stop attacking you.

Enjoy!

People can now opt out as well! So they can just leave. Right now it will NOT reset you stats, but I may change that if people use it as a method of cheating. You CHEATERS!!! :yahoo:

It seems to be working fairly well. I also have a lot of no-game time as I'm not playing any MMORPGs. So these forums will be my outlet. heheh.

:D

Even though the battle forum sub-description is: "Is someone bothering you on the forums? Well take it out old-fashion style, break their knee caps with a bat!", I know that this is humoristeic but even so, I think (and urge others to think) of it as a way to measure how much spare time we have in front of a computer with no MMORPG.

It seems it will take some time to get back to level 180+ but I'm up to it! are you?

Please, if anyone is bothered by my attacks, please notify me and I will stop attacking you.

Enjoy!

No way man! You were the one I desired to at least match on the old system. It looks like you have a bit of a head start, but I'm coming! :p

Hahaha. yeah. Just don't revive and then kill them right away. I don't want to see any res kills :yahoo:

Ummmm..... it's The Honor Empire after all, and even though it is a clever cheating idea (is there no rule against it?) I don't think I need to cheat. ;)

I've only been alive long enough today to attack one person...and suicide on said attack.

*le sigh*

:yahoo:

Ah, well, that happens sometimes! Hopefully not many times :)

Archived