Tempest keep

abeyota

how many would be interested  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was thinking about starting a Tempest Keep raid and was Just wondering who all would be interested. I will also be getting keyed for it so anyone else who would be interested in coming along with me to get keyed just tell me in here or in game and even after i'm keyed I will help who ever needs to be keyed get keyed it would be great to see some interest, I think we could do it I have seen how dedicated you all are towards fighting and for the clan. I am currently in the process of researching the pulls and the fights on wowwiki.com so anyways put some game faces on and lets show these guys what we got.

Abeyota.

I will be looking into doing the eye which is the 25 man part Wowwiki isn't being much help so i'm searching for other sources and I got a couple friends that may know more about it who had beta and all that so yea still in the research process so keep watchign for further info.

Abeyota.

Attunement for "The Eye" ( Kael'thas Lair ) courtesy of WoWwiki:

To enter, one must obtain the Tempest Key, which requires dungeon runs in Hellfire Citadel (the Shattered Halls), Coilfang Reservoir (the Steamvault), Auchindoun (Shadow Labyrinth) and Tempest Keep itself (the Arcatraz) in Heroic Mode, and after this, you are required to kill Magtheridon in the dungeon Magtheridon's Lair before you get the Tempest Key.

Woot! we have some work to do!

( By the way, I think the first Magtheridon kill was completed a few days ago on none other than... The Magtheridon server ;p )

Edited by Baracko

OO fun Can't wait to get that started I'm taking the bus down to nc and then i'll start doing crap to get ready who ever wants to go along is welcome. Sorry for any mispellings i'm doing writing this a half hour before i'm supposed to be at the bus station so yea lol.

Abeyota

I think i'll try for 2 weeks from now if possible to get it going just reply if you would be willing to go i'm going ask some friends that i know that I know that are proficent raiders to come along to if we dont' get enough from here but they are really good..... But would love to have a full guild run cause you guys are some of the best i've clomped with and you all are just plain fun.... With that I go and fix some lunch with my fiancee :tease:

Abeyota

Abe, I definitely do not want to tune down your eagerness for the Eye but...

Even Nihilum and DnT ((Arguably the top 2 PvE guilds of the world)) haven't started on the eye yet... WE haven't even started Gruul and there is still Serpentshrine Cavern to complete the item gap also before.

Nonetheless, of course I would join. Masishu already is on those quests and should be working for them with his usual crew soon enough.