Attention: Bar's Karazhan Raiders

Baracko

Just a friendly reminder for tonight!:

- Please be ready to PULL at 8:45. Buffs, potions, the works.

- Targets for tonight:

1. Animal boss (totally random... its one of three!)

2. Additional trials on Moroes!

Here is what our future holds: My objective is The Curator. The quickest way too him is to go Moroes --> Opera House --> Curator.

Attumen and the Random Animal Boss will be secondary targets from now on, and may or may not be attacked each and every time. We'll probably kill them once each week, but maybe not the same day everyweek.

Once we can get the Curator down the first day consistently, we'll either head back the second day and farm a little, or push on for greater things. This is subject to change!

- Bar

Ky-

No worries! Hopefully, we'll just wait for you! Depending on how late ya get there, we might just work on Moroes. I really think we can get him down.

Al -

Sorry bud!

Im updating the group of prospective players for the Tues + Thursday group:

Baracko

Smedlock

Relikk

Kytae

Ionas

Darkkyn

Maube

Katak

Alhamode

Oderuz

Amahli

Kelani

It became obvious last night that we may need to variate the group a bit based on the situation.

Ill post the roster for Tuesday by Sunday nights, and the Thursdat one by Wednesday morning.

We learned a ton about Moroes last night and got some good experience. I think we'll be able to get him down on Tuesday.

- Baracko

Who else was starting the kharzan raid up? I can't remember....so I shall hijack "he that is long winded in both posts, chat, and teamspeak's" thread.

Oh, shut yer hole. How about learning to count? Both?

posts = 1

chat = 2

TS = 3

This coming from the guy who gets lost with his GPS...

Furthermore, if you weren't so ADD and read down a few more posts, you would see the one you were refering to.

lrn2msgboard, noob!

:dancing_smile:

Edited by Baracko

Don't you have some guy in your back room getting his daily acupuncture that's waiting for his happy ending?

Dont you have a greasy truckstop to supervise? Im sure there is a bathroom somewhere in Pennsyltucky that needs your cleaning prowess and attention.

Roster for 3/20/07:

Tank: Smedlock

Offtank: Amahli

Hybrid: Baracko

DPS:

Maube

Katak

Oderuz

Kelani

Healing:

Kytae

Ionas

Alhamode

Gonna change it up this week... need to incorporate more healing and less tanks to see about getting Moroes down.

((Rel, I will get with you... I have some ideas ;p))

Heading straight to Moroes! He will fall! RAWR

- Bar

P.S. Thursday is in limbo...I have to find alternate healing for Ionas, or just do it myself.

*laughs* Why ya gotta be so negative?

I'm a hybrid! Dabble in everything, master in nothing. *thinks* Well, thats not true. I do pretty damn decent dps, and I AM the Lord of the Floor *grins*

- Baracko

Resident Lootwhore

Lord of the Floor

- Baracko

Resident Lootwhore

Lord of the Floor

Bar...*shakes head sadly* Why you gotta challenge me like that? Sure, I may be gone for right now, but that's no reason to disrespect my record this way. :p

Baracko has been winning the Face Down award as of late... Even when I am not in the instance with him... I hear '######' a lot coming from TS =p

For crying out loud he pulled aggro off Smed last night RIGHT after Smed taunted...

I think I was second in deaths... but that was because I had to kite fricking heroic mobs that one shot =p GG backwards Blinkage!

Whats really scary about that is the fact that I had everything turned off at that point... it also doesnt help that they can two-shot me, even with 8k health and 4100 armor in DW form...

*sighs* Im still working on some other ideas and combinations. To boot, some of the gear I hope to procure in the future has more hit rating and less crit, which might be beneficial in the long run.

I guess I could always go resto if things get bad... *cries*grins*

Edited by Baracko