Attention: Bar's Karazhan Raiders

Baracko

Heyas folks!

We're about a week away from starting the run, and many of us still need to be keyed.

Only a few of us still need to go to Shadow Labs, and the vast majority are on the 2nd/3rd fragments or on the last step --> headed to BM.

Lets try to group up together in the evenings this week and get everyone ready. Ill try to get runs together when I get on each evening. The third fragment requires the Arcatraz key, which a few of us have. Here's my schedule:

Mon: After 10 server

Tues: After Council of Honor

Weds: After 6 server

Thurs: After 9 server

Friday: After 8 Server

Barring any issues, the weekend is yours!

Don't feel like you have to wait for me. Lets get rolling!

- Bar

Updated status list:

Amahli - done

Baracko - done

Smedlock - done

Oderuz - done

Kytae - Done

Maube - Done

Katak - Done

Kelani - Done

Relikk - Done

Ionas - Done

Woot! We're getting close!

All those who will be interested in going in the future, remember to work on your keys when you can. Finishing Kara is required for entrance into Coilfang to kill Lady Vashj.

By the way! For those who were asking, I didnt see the new tab on the Raid Calendar... BC Instances reset once a week! It's good and bad at the same time...

Edited by Baracko

sure thing Chem!

My Arc key is complete as well, so if you get a burr up yer bum to finish your key and Im around, just send me a tell.

- Bar

Kara raiders! Make sure you finish your keys this weekend! Ill be around to help get groups together for whomever needs it!

- Bar

*chuckles* dont back me up into that corner, now! :p

Honestly, we may have to do some dynamic changes for different bosses...

The problem we are facing with any raiding in BC is that most are consumable dependant, which is something Im not necessarily willing to farm for all the time.

Only experience will tell...

As to group makeup, there are already a few alternates that we may switch in and out based on the needs of the raid. Currently, we are a little melee heavy and may have to bring in another healer or caster.

- Bar

Okay guys! Game time! Im not working out tonight, cause Im still sick, so be prepped to go at 8:30 server in Deadwind pass.

Bring as many potions as you can...we're going to need em.

TONIGHTS GOAL: Attumen + Midnight

I have a guide up already, so read up and be prepped.

Tonights Roster:

Relikk

Smedlock

Amahli

Baracko

Maube

Katak

Oderuz

Kelani

Kytae

Ionas

If any of you listed read this and are not going to be able to make it, please let me know so I can find an alternate! Also be prepared for some roster shifting depending on the boss targets. We may need to cycle some caster and melee types depending on the bosses.

Those of you not on the roster, REMEMBER!: This group was picked to learn the encounters as quickly as possible. As we learn and gear up, we will be substituting to allow EVERYONE interested to get a chance to go, time and resources permitting. Keep up with our progress on the guide posts. No knowledge = you dont go. Get prepared! Success here and in Gruul's lair is the path for keying to destroy Vashj!

For the glory of Clan Skullcrusher! For the honor of Thrall! FOR THE HORDE!!! :tease:

Edited by Baracko

Hey Dr. Acupuncturist! How much for a happy ending at your massage parlor?]

Why don't you replace that gimpy and nearly bald warlock Katak with me?

You only running on Tues nights?

The plan currently is Tuesday + Thursday nights from 8:45 till about 11:00 server. We may occasionally throw in a weekend day as is available.

I have given Maube and Katak priority in the beginning so they might experience the content as their young orcling is close to spawning. Some fear we may never see them again afterward. Once he's here, Ill have to replace them.

There are going to be days I may have to sub anyway based on what we're attacking. Certain bosses require more melee, others more casters or healing. As long as folks are flexible, we're gonna be okay.

Vrugz' notes version:

- Yes, I know you are kidding.

- No, I didnt know Katak was bald, but I understand the constant bandana in pictures now.

- Yes, yer on my alternate list.

- Look at the times listed above, you lazy orc.

:tease:

Signed greedily,

The Lootwhore

Current Alternates List:

Calendar

Vrugz

Darkkyn

Morgard (when he gets old enough!)

Aletia (same as above)

Tonac

I Still need Steamvautls and Arcatraz :D