March 7th, 7pm.

Amahli

Can you make it this day and time?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, we definitely have enough people interested in Gruul's Lair.

I want to know how many people can come if I schedule the first for 2 weeks from now. Like MC used to be, invites would be at 7pm, with the actual run starting at 8pm.

PLEASE lemme know if you can/can't make this time. And PLEASE encourage people to read and post on the forums that don't do so already.

Weekends are too unpredictable. ;)

I know that I can only pretty much do things during the week. The possible nights I was thinking of were Mon/Wed/or Friday evenings, like our old ZG/MC runs used to be.

If enough people can't make Wednesdays, would it help to switch it to a Monday or Friday?

I related this feeling to Amahli, and I will relate it to all...

Im of the mindset leave the weekends open: small instance runs, personal lives, possibly 2nd ro third days for other runs we're doing.

... We'll see what happens, though. ;)

Okay, we have 13 Yes's. I am waiting for at least 19 or 20 before putting up the Raid Signup.

And yeah, I totally agree with Baracko. Weekends should be raidfree for as long as we can keep them so ;)

Edited by Amahli

Rhoach, Ionas - are there any other weekdays that work for you?

Keep in mind, there may be other raids forming also, this may not be the only one and we could make something for the weekend that works for those ppl who have weekends free, but are too busy during the week. I hope we can keep this as an open enrollment, and that no one feels compelled to raid all week. Go for fun!

Rel

I hope we can keep this as an open enrollment, and that no one feels compelled to raid all week. Go for fun

It is open enrollment, yeah. Although I hope we have some of the same folks coming each week, because this instance is so new. It's harder if a significant number of new people are coming each week. ;)

I think you should run a completely new pug every week. Help everyone out on the server. I know you lub progressing slowly, each pull a harrowing experience, with ankhs and regeant costs hemoraging your bank funds. We all know you are rich! ;)

Rel

Well Wednesdays and Thursdays will work best for me, however, i don't think I'll be hitting 70 by March 7th, just dinged 65 last night so I guess I'm just letting you know for the future. =)

Damn seeing from the votes, I guess I won't be able to join yas, since Kharazan starts t the exact same time of the week for me.

I would be free any other day of the week besides Wed and Thursdays, really, as long as I know in advance... if I cannot make it, well... I will wish you all well in there.

Edited by Halamesh

Wednesdays will be free for me after this semester (a month or so from now), but as it stands right now, the *only* evenings I have more or less open are on Saturdays and Sundays. This semester is a ###### and a half for weeknight stuff. :lostit: