Hellfire Citadel runs.

Amahli

I know a lot of us aren't passed the level for both Hellfire Citadel, and the Furnace. There's a lot of good gear and experience and items that can be found in both places.

I was curious to know who would be interested if I started running one or the other (or both) a couple times during the week?

It would be nice to still get together with fellow Crushers and work together. I know I've been victim to wanting to jump out to the side and level solo. I spose I was just used to it, levelling near solo for most of my levels up to 60.

Anyhow, check around to see if there's any interest in getting together at set times during the week to run these instances. :)

Im down havent seen the inside of anything cept the furnace myself. Though just fixen to hit 61. I can tank and hold aggro just fine ive found out( specially battling for aggro with brainah and Depaa lol) Though they make me work for it.

Masishu would be most happy to waste the Ramparts or the Furnace anytime.... actually... I just brought a group of 61 and 62 in the Underbog and we owned that place.

Gratz to Relikk, Guilosplat and Milady Vendes

Or I guess I could take out the big moo and do some healing / tanking too

Thanks so much Masishu it was so much fun to explore a new place and being a bit young for it made it all the more exciting. We did a great job and I had a blast doing it! Anytime you wanna run something let me know.

I've been able to get into both and have just hit 62, so would be happy to tag along whenever I'm on. I'm in no rush to hit 70, just enjoying the slow process actually. Besides Vwrissi will have his 8billion characters to 70 in a couple days so he can help us slow pokes later :dancing_smile:

I've been loving those runs, should be about 63 soon and would be happy to go when ever possible. I just wish I could group with some of my fellow tanks to hang with them, but these 5man's don't seem to make it very possible atm. Hope to see you all soon in the larger ones :dancing_smile:.

i make a few runns. want to lead dem to if dat be ok. done it a good enugh times to know what to exspect in both of dem. also i want to do a run in the swamp one as well if any one is interested

First couple times had a problem dropping the lat boss in Ramparts, then last 2 he went down easily. FR tanking gear seems to works wonders as well as FR healing gear and having 2 healers on the MT(depending on main healers mana pool) helps out alot.

Owing to my self imposed limitation on playing times there are alot of things I'll be looking for help getting acomplished. These first set of instance are one of them. Given a speceific time to do this and I'm all over it.

-Gordantell

I did the furnace a few times, was fun.

Was especially funny to see the priest go "OMG I didn't die!! OMG OMG OMG."

I saved 50% rage and I kept my taunt ready for when the NPC dismounted and made a bee-line for the healer, and then I was ready for the mount as well.

I am torn though, the dps build (for pvp) has served me well, I can crank out 55k of exp per hour going nonstop with a combo of mobs and quests. However, I am looking at a new build now, x/5/17 (x being the leftover points + level). I really miss the 10% armor buff (I could squeeze out another 900 armor with that), the defense buff, and the two godly abilities last stand and buffed hate generation. I really have to start thinking "tank" as I love instances and raids.

So far though, I love the expansion. The new zones are breathtaking imho. The quests are fun. My favorite quest so far was that bombing campaign in hellfire.

Ter forest is great, I am doing many quests there, and I like some of the abilities of the new mobs. Already ran into a mob warrior with full dreadnaught on! Oh, and one mob had a thunderfury! Would have loved to loot that and send it to Smedders! =) But that mob only gave me some silver *cry*

The invised basilisk in ter forest had a neat ability, it would pop up behind me.

Looking forward to hitting 70, getting that flying mount, and then instancing and helping fellow guildies. I don't know about you guys, but I am very pleased with this expansion. The graphics are just amazing.

I am hoping the new 'resilience' gear will help vs casters. It is the break we were asking for. Some future tests to come on that...

Rel