Time to go

Oriahtundra

Lots of things have been buggin me as of late, family too big to get to know all of them mainly. When I joined I knew everyone, could cut up and have fun no matter. Things have changed. I have felt for a while the family has gotten too big. Grown too large to get to know the family better. Maybe this is my fault. But there are so many hours in the day. Favoritism has been spoken of, and was not avoided. I will leave it at that. Guess time and word spoken mean nothing when it comes down to gettin the job done.... or who you'd rather hang out with.

This is not at anyone in particular, if you feel it is, then you already know what you did. And this started way back in the day with raid regulars so to speak( Ive seen Rl family torn apart for bull###### and wont watch it again). Guess I cant take a game taking people i call friend away for whatever reasons. Bout to watch my brothers do the same for REAL reasons.

Dont get me wrong I love you all, and though account runs out on the 29th will help you best i can, tonight in the BC just proved the point. All of us are family and if you dont feel that way you really should not be in the guild. I myself am quilty of this the grind to get ones and zeros over helping someone and enjoying the game. So many problems that need to be fixed.

May be back, may not. There are many capable and intelligent Druids that can take the warmonger spot. Hopefully with an attitude that will put thier real life into game like i cannnot.

May change my mind(Am a gemini after all) Tis more than just what is posted, guess Ive seen I need to take more time away from the game. After reading Esotorious leaving post, in game for 260 days....thats almost a year in game and its been out what 2 years? It has that effect on people, me included.

Guess I need to reset my priorities, weekend hanging with my brothers, talking with beautiful women, almost gettin into fights, stumbling down the strip in daytona, jumpin in the cold ass ocean in your boxers at 6am then stumbling back to the hotel at 7am and wake up 4 hours later to do it again. lol

Just being a guy, get back into town and instead of going out with my boy and going out, sat in line at EB for an hour. *sigh*Enjoy the game too much I guess. :D Plus now that Ive decided its time to get involved with someone again, and have my eye on someone i dont want the game taking any time away from that(gettin way ahead of myself but in the long run a 2 year old is involved also)

Game that is gear and grind based has no choice but to cause problems in that aspect. That problem arose and is unavoidable. Also where I failed as a warmonger, instead of mindlessly PvPing should have been helping everyone out with whatever whenever I could. Guilty of being a human being, but as its said there was only one man perfect. :p

Edited by Oriahtundra

:( I dont think he is leaving, guys. He's just taking a leave of absence!

Don't worry, Oriah. You are not the only one who has outside life impacting their game time. I have been under alot of stress myself IRL, and its been translating over in-game lately.

Take yer break, bud! It'll all be here when you get back, and Ill be more than happy to help you quest when you return.

Whether you stay, go, or something in the middle, I wish you good luck in your trials, and hope that you find that which you are looking for!

Your friend as always,

The Lootwhore

• 2 weeks later...

Well decided to stay for a while, with the possibility of the server split I dont wanna take the chance of not moving with the family. Though the vacation did help. Nothing like hittin the club partying like a rock star/clubbin/drinkin for 7 out of 9 days(hey man gotta sleep eventually) Though looks like chica isnt gonna be the one I DONT CARE LMAO. *though i do seem to have misplaced a rather large sum of money, if anyone finds it plz forward it to my paypal account :(*

Edited by Oriahtundra

Glad to hear that Oriah. I have been thinking a bit - I plan to run some raids in the future and I wanted to discuss this with you and the officers to determine the best course of action, and ensuring we include a wide scope of classes as well as our players within the guild (as well as some from outside our guild that are A - game material i.e. Chemmy).

I ran a few pugs recently and gave them instructions on the bosses, pulls, etc. I asked for feedback on strategy and boy, I did I get it! Although we had a few wipes from trash mobs due to the lack of crowd control (which seems to be something that Blizzard placed a lot of emphasis on in BC instances), we totally pwned the boss mobs with ease due to discussion and education of strategy. I am sooo stoked for the 25 man raids, and want to invite those who will contribute strategy. I will mostly be looking for people who pay attention and know what to do without me saying anything (warlock banish, priest shackle, etc).

Rel

Isn't it fun, Relikk? Its great at first, and even better when you are successful, but I know I have found (and Im sure Maube too) that I am enjoying the break from raid-leading for a time.

I am planning on getting the Magtheridon run together as soon as we are capable as a guild, and looking forward to getting back together with a common goal as a guild. It sounds like that is the first thing we can do...

Lady Vashj has me intrigued as well... so much to do and take part in.

((gah... we gotta quit hijacking threads! :( ))

Edited by Baracko

hey ill miss you man. we did great raids for pvp together and had lots of fun. i thought it was always great to have you around and im sarry to see you leave. you have a great life mon and dont do anything that i would do lol. or you can your choice mon. keep in touch peace. :angry: