Message ffrom an Old friend

LukkanMortain

I was surifng some information on UOStratics and found some reporters notes on a PGoH event and swelled with pride at the fact that PGoH is still active!!! I almost had a tear when I learned that Kodoz and Charlie are at the helm!! I believe you guys will remember me, at least I hope you do I remember you guys!! I remember our dungeon romps and how Kodoz wouldn't let me get a spell off with his lightning quick weapon mastery!!

I feel really proud to have been a part of this guild and even moreso at seeing Kodoz and Charlie rise through the ranks and uphold the Strength and Honor this guild was founded on. After a tumultuous time that saw many veteran members depart, including myself, I have to say I feared that PGoH had seen its last days. Then I come on to stratics and out of the corner of my eye see an article about PGoH hosting an event that , from the article, seemed like a great amount of fun!!!

Just an FYI on me, after leaving PGoH, a joined a few other former members on Baja. Both of them became unsatisfied with UO and left the game, I in fact, stayed long enough to host a shard wide event with my guild that saw the retirement of my main char that I had been with since 1999. It was a grand way to put him to rest in March of 2005, 6 years and a ton of fun. After that, I created other personas on Baja and joined an RP guild that traveled to Great Lakes, Origin, Lake Austin, and now reaching Lake Superior. I took a long needed sabbatical from UO in October 2005 and came back(of course!) in December of 2005.

I miss you guys and it really, really felt GREAT to see PGoH still active in UO. Way to go guys.....I'll be keeping an eye on the guild and might even jump on an old Catskills char to join your next event!!

Strength and Honor,

The ghost of Lukkan Mortain

Guest Charlie

Aye i do remember you Lukkan, I was quite a PGoH newbie when i met you but I remember many of the old members. Some still pop in and vanish, Steel, Strider, at very suprising times even Borg!! So aye we are still here, we were not going to let PGoH die, and you are most welcome to any event, and if you would like to join on a character it would be very nice to have a ''decendant of Lukkan'' haunt the old walls of olympus. And the current members always love meeting an old member hehehe.

But its great to see you Lukkan!!

Strength and Honor!!