RAWR

Crikrunner

Volonazra and I braved the cold snow but after waiting in several lines got our copies.

Installed fine.

Failed to connect to update server.

Your account has been upgraded!

patch, relog, patch...., relog

I'm in !!!!!

I got to my EB at 11pm. The line was already about 200 deep. I had to stand next to the 4'11" asian guy with green teeth talking about his uber night elf warrior completely geared out with Nax stuff. After about a half an hour of listening to old green tooth make fun of RP server people, I had to tell him to STFU or I was going to wipe my ass with his hat and make him eat it.

So I finally got my copy....after braving the line of uber dorks talking about their uber alliance toons.

I had to tell him to STFU or I was going to wipe my ass with his hat and make him eat it.

You are so awesome. :)

And yeah, my husband went out to get his copy and said the line was loooong. Doesn't help that we're on a college campus and there are hundreds of students alone who play the game. Poor, tiny, little EB games store. So.. I think I win out the fact that I had them just overnight mail it to me >_>

Yeah, and if anyone comes up to me preachin Alliance babble, I just point to the Horde pin on my hat and wave bye bye ;D

heh - I was asleep at like 9:15 last night =p hopefully I get my copy today - if not - well - catching up on sleep is a good thing considering my poor self has gone without a nap two days in a row :)

Looking forward to it... I didnt know many crushers when I leveled Maube... so it will be nice to level her with my friends =)

Congratulations to those already in!

It was kind of funny listening to everyone talk last night around 11 CST. Counting blood elves and pallies.

Heck, when I went to bed at 11:45, there was already a level 4 pally out there!

Im picking my copy up at lunch today, and Ill have to stare at it all afternoon. >:L To boot, I have meetings tonight and wont be able to start the process until 10:00 pm! RAWR! (V will be 85 by then! :) )

I hope to plug around with you all later though, if the update server is willing to work with me.

Good luck out in Outland!

Its on the UPS truck...

I hate our lazy ass morning driver - waiting for him to tag it as no one home delayed delivery so I can call up the place and show them how nasty a hormonal pregnant lady can get (something you all are learning yourselves :) ::coughkillingbarackoinZGstillmakesmelaugh:: )

got an OB appointment this afternoon - and then stopping at the grocery store to pick up soda for kat and more juice for me >:L not to mention easy to make meals for the next week lol

I just got home from picking up my copy of BC CE, I was the only one that got lucky and got the CE ver. at my game stop, so many people wanted it, wish i would never show up and picked up it, it was crazy. I am getting the patch's now but wont have time to play.I have to take off again here soon.

Edited by chemmy

I logged out at the portal last night, watching to see if ppl could get through the portal. By 12:15 a.m. ppl were still trying to get through and they couldn't. I logged in my banker to do some last minute transactions and did a /who bloodelf - I saw a level 2 Paladin Bloodelf online, the only one, named Snooppy (Brotherhood of the Blade).

Before going to work this morning, logged in real quick, and saw the first one inside Ogrimmar AH (level 11 Rogue). He wuz purty and had a purty mouth. :)

A quick /who showed a level 13 Bloodelf paladin.

I had my copy shipped to me, called my wife and told her to expect a delivery today. I hope I will have it by the time I come home tonight. I um...*cough* ... don't feel to well today btw. I think I am going to be *cough* sick. This is serious, I'll just have to talk to my manager and get some um, bedrest. Yep, that's it.

Rel

Arrrrgh! It won't install the disk 2!! *pulls hair out* I remember having trouble like this with installing the game when I first started playing.. took me 2 days!! *flashbacks* NOooooooooooooooooo :)

Wow, i hope i dont have any issues with the install. Ill be getting mine friday - the suspense is killing me. I love questing! Until then im working on pert so she will be able to join vendes and see new sites. :)

After about a half an hour of listening to old green tooth make fun of RP server people, I had to tell him to STFU or I was going to wipe my ass with his hat and make him eat it.

Jeebus. And here I thought the PEETUB was only a fictional thing used for ingame RP...

Turns out, its the CRAPTUB in real life.