A Huge Thank You!!

Lomar

I wanted to take this time to thank all of the raid leaders (Maube, Crikrunner, Verissi, and Barako) and the rest of the Crushers for allowing me to be a part of your raids.

You are all very lucky to have such talented and patient leaders, which doesn't get conveyed enough.

I have enjoyed every raid I've been on, made some very good friends, and shared lots of laughs with all of you. You are all some of the best players in the game imo. Thanks for allowing me to see some of the game I never thought I would.

I'd also like to thank Relikk and Smedlock for all the advise and help while we learned how to tank the various bosses :) The Crushers are extremley luck to have two of the best tanks in the game!!

Thanks for the heals all you healer types. Lomar trusts his life with all of you!

Thanks again for letting this old orc tag along. Good luck to everyone in the expansion. Please look me up if ya need a tank for anything or if ya start back up the raids.

Vrugz loves tanks! Almost as much as healers!!! Its a pleasure to have you with us Lomar... I guarantee we'll be doing more raids in the future after the BC craze settles down.

Just remember.....keep dat aggro off of VRUGZ! :)

All of the Non Crushers who have come with us on our runs have been a blast to have - heck I consider you guys honorary Crushers =)

Lomar you have always been friendly - easy going and put up with a lot of zanyness - Chemmy... you like to harass my hubby and that makes me giggle =) Even so - you like Lomar is always helpful and full of ideas :)

You both are still high on that Flist and you know no silly Expac is gunna keep the Crushers away from you two >:L ::adds a new chain to the one that holds Sal and grins wickedly::

Lomar, between you and Al, it's been a pleasure gaming with you two, as to all the others that have been part of the fun we have. We have learned alot together and would hope that it would continue into the BC. Patients is something shared, the honor is ours to have such great players add to the compliment of the raids we run. You also have to remember that you don't have to wear the talbard to have the spirit within. ((although is would be nice to see you both in the guild talbard anyway)). Thank you for the kind words, it makes me feel good to part of a group of people that like to have fun. Lets move forward into the BC and succeed!

omg now I must gush too :D

It's been a wild ride and more fun than should be legal, and I look forward to more of it in the expansion. You guys, Crushers and friends-of-the-Crushers, are great people that have made my gaming and my life that much more vibrant. Thank you for that.

See you in Outland!